Thread: Facing the young in the family

Facing the young in the family

So how you girls felt to face the young people in the family for the first time,someone who always thought as you are the hero or macho ,how difficult and shy was to it face them as a girl or show yourself as a girl to them?

June,
    I have never shared it with any children.
    I consider it an adult activity.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hard to keep my life adult when I am transitioning. My step nieces and nephews call my Uncle Lori. No problem
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quite easy actually, so cool to be a girl at home with them.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Hi.

We have 18 in our family and all know from ages 61 down to 3 months, one has known me for 40 years one other who is 12 spent a lot of time with us and theres nothing she does not know about myself the others over the last some 9 years see me allmost every week and the rest of family have spent some time with me at home on outings or birthdays and most family life that takes place, our children 3 of, 34 to 36 years,

...noeleena...

I've found children to be very accepting in a disconnected way. That is to say, I haven't shared anything with my own. But, that really has more to do with the ex and her reaction that my fear of the kids. I'll follow this thread with interest to hear other's perspectives.
    Tess

Can I just be a girl already?! Please!

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Well none have seen me in person dolled up but have seen the pics from my childhood with my sisters to adulthood now.
    I am treated as their uncle and never shied away from any questions that they have.
    I never felt uncomfortable being honest with them.