Thread: Almost "caught"!

Almost "caught"!

Just now! Right before writing this. I was a stair-case from being outed to my dad.

Puuh, such a relief.. I think that would've been the worst thing that could've ever happened to me. Coming out to my dad.. Anyway, here's the morning summary. (Sorry for some mistakes in the English)

Yesterday I was told by my teachers for that day that there won't be any lessons! (yay!)
    I thought "well perfect! then I could be dressed all day tomorrow!" but that was not the case. When I got home I casually asked my mother wether she was working during my (day off), conversation went by and ended up with her having her day off but were going shopping during the day with grandma. "****!" I thought to myself.
    "But she will be gone a few hours at least!" The next morning I heard her exit and I saw my chance, I got up, started to put my fem clothes on.
    (I chose to wear my most comfortable undies and super tight jeans and a cute red linen top).
    When wearing this, I glanzed out the window and spotted dads car at our drive-way. (I got a little suspicious but he often gets a ride by his co-workers.)
    Then I walked through the top floor and stopped by the stair-case, because I heard something downstairs. It was the TV.
    After listening to it for a few seconds and thought "mum, must've forgot to turn it off as she left!" I started walking down the stairs, and after 4 steps I got this feeling in my stomach and a voice in my head said to me " Hey! Better re-dress before going down, just in-case to be safe!" So I turned up and got redressed, LUCKILY! Because as I came down the stairs later on, my dad sat in the sofa (sitting in that certain spot to see the end of the staircase perfectly.) I let out a small relieved sigh and walked over to the kitchen to get that something to eat!

I feel lucky to follow my intuition, I'll never do that mistake again that's for sure!
    I'll check the house as male before going down next time!

Yes! I think I have the cleanest beach around I am always checking to see if the coast is clear.

You do have to do that from time to time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Living in CD Heaven Helen Grandeis's Avatar
    It's better that he never knows. Another reason for having your own place someday.
    Best Wishes for Personal Peace & Happiness
    -
    Helen Grandeis

wow that was close!! i remember those days of living at mom and dads house. hiding my clothes in my truck and waiting for them to go the the grocery store so i could dress! of course it was far more difficult because my mom was a homemaker and rarely left. having your own place is soooo much better. now the stress of dressing and getting caught is very minimal since coming out to my wife. hope you get more time.... can u dress shen they go to bed at least?
    Just in Love with being Jenna the hot mess !

Scary... ! And I suppose amusing at the end as your secret is still safe...

I know the feeling too - it explains why so many of us become obsessive about processes and procedures: Did I pack that away properly?; did I lock that door from the inside all the way?; have I remembered to take off my earrings...?

Better safe than sorry, and a good lesson learned...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

It's happend to me a few times my mom, my son, and my wife before she knewI dressed. It was not a good feeling.
    Angie

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Everquix View Post
    I'll check the house as male before going down next time!
    Yup...I do a double check even the bathrooms ....call me paranoid....good for you though ( for not getting caught)....there will be other times too

Hi
    I am new to the site, i have almost been caught on a few times, my wife knows i dress but it was her mother who nearly caught me fully dressed and in heels i have never moved so fast.
    My wife found it rather amusing.
    Gillian

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    My daughter nearly caught me a number of times. I realized, if I didn't tell her? One day she would! We r at the DADT stage.

Still? Much better than her catching me and finding out about my "hobby" the HARD WAY!

I recommend telling your immediate family before someone catches u! Or, dress only when you're 100% sure u won't be caught.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    You see this is way TV/CDs would make great spies, we get so obsessive about leaving everything in it's right, listening for the slightest noise, and timing our 'personal time' to perfection, well almost .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is to short so enjoy it to the full

:

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Today is a good day to Dress!

I was sitting in my office in the basement of our house. My wife was home(in the basement) and my kids were still sleeping(most of the time till I wake them up). So I took the opportunity to dress a little. For some reason I didn't hear my wife that was watching TV(also my look out) so I stood up, walked out of my office and did not see her. So I went back to my office and thought I better close and lock the door. Not a minute later I get a knock and it is my oldest son. Couple of minutes earlier I would of been standing in the middle of the basement with no where to run. Luckily it wasn't much I had on and had my other clothes to change into quickly.

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    We (and you) can already guess your father's opinion of you in female clothes.
    Don't press the issue.
    In time when out on your own, if it is necessary to reveal your fashion taste to them, then you have the chance to exit your way.
    Getting caught dressed, needs good luck on your part of WHO catches you.

Once when i was a young gurl i was in a situaton where i had to pull my legs of my jeans up and cut off the legsof the tighs i was wearing.What a closr call!

That's not so bad, I've moved my aging mother in with us, and find myself once again sneaking around for a little she time, while she sleeps late into the morning, and I'm an early riser, so I've been able to steal a little time here and there, but she gets up and goes to the bathroom across the hall off and on. I started down the hall the other morning, dressed real nice, and spotted a wheel from her walker coming around the corner of her bedroom door, leaving me just enough time to dash into the dinning room from the hallway. It scared me enough to think about changing, but then I knew she wouldn't get up again for hours.
    I sure don't want to get caught by her, how do you explain a thing like this to a 96 year old?
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I'll tell you the stupidest thing I ever did. I am totally in the closet; wife doesn't have a clue. About the only time I can dress is when she's away from home. There was this lovely weekend in which I had 2 wonderful days as Patty: drove around, walked around a bit, and took some pictures of myself. I of course uploaded them to the desktop computer that my wife and i share, and marveled at my images. Wife was finally due home in a couple hours, so I moved Patty's wardrobe back to the attic, and did some normal cleaning. She came home and was about to go to the office to upload pics she'd taken. As a favor, while she went to the bathroom, I brought her camera up to the computer, only to see Patty's lovely place on the screen. Doh! I had forgotten to close me picture! I of course took care of this, but DANG that was close.

Oh ,yeah! Who hasn't been there? How long did it take for your pulse to return to normal, my record is about three days!
    have I remembered to take off my earrings...? Worst moment recently .. Hmm, wonder why my daughter is staring at my neck, .. oh S**t, I've still got the pearls on!
    Call me Paranoid? My full fem name is Christen Extremely Paranoid Holloway (Paranoid is my confirmation name).
    I've developed a nervous twitch that sort of has my left hand hitting my right wrist and my neck checking for jewellery.
    I could go on, but I've got to clean the vanity unit, powder you know.

Christen x
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there.” - Rumi.

Strangest feeling that. I remember it from my days of sneaking around. A mixture of fear and excitement at being caught. You almost wish that you could get caught but with the option to erase it afterwards.

Luckily you stopped and did the right thing good for you

My wife knows I dress up and seams ok about it provided I keep it to myself. She doesn't want to get involved or see me dressed up, but I have come close to being caught on a couple of occasions. Once by my wife and once when my best mate call. I secretly would like my wife to catch me and hopefully she would go with it. I think that being intimate with my wife when I'm dressed up would be fantastic, but I guess she could totally go the other way and be disgusted seeing me.

I live alone, so I'm dressed most of the time I'm home. Several times I've come home, showered, ready to dress, when I had that premonition. Each time the landlord showed up shortly after.

Always trust the feeling.

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.