Thread: Underdressed today

Underdressed today

Just wanted to share with someone... Underdressed at work today with just some leggings. Its going to be a good day! I may even go out tonight! :-)

Silver Member
    Good for you Angela! You should always be comfortable and confident in whatever you wear, no matter what the event. There are many unisex items that can be worn, under and outer, and most of the public won't even notice or care. Enjoy.

I did the same thing last night at work with panties and leggings as it is so cold here in michigan

Angela,
    That is how the adventure starts.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

It feels good to do it, doesn't it?

I just swapped out most of my undershirts for camisoles to wear under my long sleeve dress shirts. So now it's panties, camisole or sports bra and pretty socks every day. I'm enjoying it immensely.

Yes its great to be comfortable. I enjoy wearing under garments all the time.
    Life is too short to worry about what others think about you!!!!!!!

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    I used to go hunting with pantyhose on. They did in fact help me stay warmer, and that was what i would tell anybody if they discovered i ws wearing them...which wasnt likely. Hunters dont exactly go around comparing notes on their warming gear...lol
    "These aren't 'women's clothes'. These are my clothes. I bought them with my own money."
    Eddie Izzard

I'm flipping genders, what's your super power?!?!

Please visit my wordpress blog: http://southerncrossdresser.wordpress.com

I am working from home today enfemme. No make-up, but a black leather skirt, purple top, white panties, white full slip, pale purple bra, forms, jewelry and a short wig. LOVE IT!!!

Jordan, where in Michigan are you? I am in the Ann Arbor area.

Quote Originally Posted by Caden Lane View Post
    I used to go hunting with pantyhose on. They did in fact help me stay warmer, and that was what i would tell anybody if they discovered i ws wearing them...which wasnt likely. Hunters dont exactly go around comparing notes on their warming gear...lol
    I just got a flash of Marisa Tomei in "My Cousin Vinny". Funny.
    I like having tights on under my destructed jeans. If any one is really paying attention they can just make out a splash of color peeking out from the holes.

Joni

I also have worn a pair of panty hose under my hunting layering set. It is not a secret that panty hose can keep your legs warm and especially with three of the layering systems they have out today all in a nylon type material. Even the "T"shirts under neath are smooth as silk and hold in the heat. I always could feel the hose underneath and always wondered what I would tell every body if I got shot or fell off the bow stand. Luckily it didn't happen.

I just love to underdress! Sometimes I go overboard with the firmware but what the heck, I love the feeling and I can't go out dressed so I do as much as I can like this.
    I love the feel of the nylons, sports bra, slimming tank tops etc. Love it, Love it!!!

Wearing my new pair of nude opaque tights today under my jeans while at work. Cold here so they are very warming. They also help with my circulation issues.

Yes that's one reason I wore them today.... Its COLD! Especially since I shaved my legs recently!

I work outdoors, and every day I wear leggings from walmart. It's a treat to dress everyday, but what a hassle when nature calls and you have to use a porta-john
    Joann, a Jersey Shore Gal.
    "Be True to Yourself"

Joann, Amen sister.

Bye-Bye Lisa
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.