Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I did it i went out.

Smile I did it i went out.

Hi there it's megan i went on holiday a couple of days ago for monday and tuesday night and i was determined to go out as megan so what i did i got ready in my hotel room and very nervously came out of my hotel room and down that stairs to the bottom door to outside i was very nervous but i went out after dark when there was hardly anyone about and had a quick walk around then i went back to my hotel again this was a massive step for me as i have never been out before one day i would love to go out in the daytime but we shall have to see.

i just thought i would share my experience to everyone thanks megan

ps when i work out how to post pictures on here i will post some of me in the outfit i wore when i was away.

Well the hardest part is over and it's all downhill from here. Congratulations on your milestone
    Barbie

When you have time, isn't it fun to get ready in the hotel room? I felt so at home getting dressed in a nice hotel room.

Congratulations. Dinner for one at a dark romantic restaurant seems like the next logical thing.

Good for you...it gets easier each time you push that envelope to new heights.
    Megan Martin

" some guys play golf, I play girl"

Congrats now you opened up the world for yourself

Hotels and hotel dining rooms are pretty good first outings I think.

Good for you Megan, it sounds as if it was a positive experience for you girl. I hope you had a lot of fun.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Meg thats great..it must have been quite a rush....from here on in it will get easier ...just be careful on those late night walks alone....and make that dinner reservation for two...i will join you ...i will have a salad, a white wine...and a vodka & soda with 2 lemons ....

Congrats Megan, I know it is a big step, but was it not a great feeling to be out as a woman, to feel alive, way to go girl, hugs.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Good for you! Taht's very brave! I do have one question though, No pics? Whats up with that? LOL!
    Dana Fleming

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    It's a great first start, congratulations

Congrats Megan! It's an awesome feeling, I'm rooting for you.

I wish I could bottle that mix of exhilaration / triumph that one feels when stepping out, and save it for days I'm feeling down.
    "Your hands are cold but your lips are warm..."

Megan,
    Once you have walked out under the sun, there is no going back.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Junior Member Kristina_nolagirl's Avatar
    New Orleans and San Francisco a few times a year. Also travel the US.
    Yayyyy for you!! The next thing is interacting with people. That can be scary, but the first time you get treated like a lady by having a door opened or a yes mam, everything is downhill from there.
    My Flickr
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kristinanolagirl/

Better get busy living, or you get busy dying.

How about that for a thrilling experience? In many ways it's better than any amusement park, and more memorable.

Best wishes
    MsVal

Congrats on that first big step. You're hooked. Enjoy!

Congrats. Megan ! You always remember your first time. Glad it worked out for you.

Sounds like the perfect setting for a first time out. Have you made plans for your next adventure?

Oh, How thrilling that first foray is! Everything feels a little amplified when your outside. Good luck to you!

Christen x
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there.” - Rumi.

I remember going through that experience years ago. Checked the makeup, the forms, the dress, practiced the walk, and looked out the peephole about a dozen times to make sure no one was coming down the hall. I took a deep breath, opened the door, and practically walked right into one of the maids!

No doubt she has seen that many times and didn't flinch, but my heart was in my throat all the way to the elevator. Then the anxiety of not knowing if I was going into a crowded lift with others was intense. Once I got outside and started walking down the sidewalk I started to loosen up a bit and began enjoying the breeze against my legs and the click of my heels.

This must be an experience that thousands of us share. Some hotel should see this as a marketing opportunity! Congrats Megan.

It must be an amazing felling to pull that off, I can't wait to try myself but it will probably be a while yet.
    Best of luck with your next outing

Crossdresser
    Well done Megan! Getting out the door is the hardest part. Once through that door you come alive. It's like a new beginning or a second life. Now you have to find places to go and things to do for your future outings. Enjoy your outings and let us know how it goes.

Congrats Megan on first time out! I know how that feel. I just got past that experience recently as well. Similar to you, I walked out during dark time where there's no one around much. It was exciting and felt good being able to be a girl outside just my room.

Good for you! I'm glad it was a positive experience for you! Do be careful.. the night can provide cover.. for good and bad things.

I still remember these first steps and nightly walks like it was yesterday! A (very) small part of me would love to re-live those moments where the heartbeat would double.. and the adrenaline would flow through the body.

Enjoy!
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/