Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I did it i went out.

Banned Read only
    Anyone want to place a bet on how long it will be before Megan is out running all over creation?

Good job Megan, it will get easier the next time.

Hi Megan!

Congrats for getting out! I can definitely relate as last week was my first time out too! I was on a business trip and decided to take advantage of it. I got dressed in the hotel room (black thigh-highs, miniskirt, black tank top + wig and full makeup and of course high heels! -- see pic).

I got out of my hotel room, took the elevator down and went to the parking lot. I took my car, drove a little and parked in the parking of a strip mall. It was quite late at night (11 pm or so). Some people were still walking around. My heart was pounding. I decided to get out of the car and walk towards a storefront to pretend checking the opening hours. I did and came back to my car. Quite a few people saw me but there was no interaction. I was soooo thrilled

I drove back to my hotel and went back to my room.

Just a tip: don't forget your room key or else you'll have to ask for a new key at the reception desk. Hasn't occurred to me but I thought of it!

Scary thought: as a lot of people said on this thread, it seems like it's all downhill from here. I am already contemplating my next business trip when I know I'll be more daring!!!

xoxo
    Kellie
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kellie79; 02-28-2014 at 08:13 AM. Reason: typo

Reality Check
    Great experience. I've been out a couple times but it's difficult for me to arrange.

Just be careful walking around hotels late at night dressed, especially in heels and miniskirts. You might be mistaken for a prostitute by the police or you might just run into the wrong person or people.

I think it's probably safer to just go out in the daytime. Go where women normally go and dress like women normally dress. If you're away from your hometown, people won't know you and if you don't know them, who cares what they think? If your presentation is good enough, they won't recognize you even if they know you as a male.

Platinum Member
    Hi Megan, You are out there now nothing can stop you now.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

@krisi - everything you said sounds right. I actually thought that I might look like a prostitute... Not very smart as an afterthought! I'm just not ready to get out in the middle of the day. But, as you said: nobody knows me so who cares!

I cant wait to finally have the courage to go outside wearing what I want to. I'm too nervous around my friends even though I am steadily gaining the confidence I could use for it. Props to you for going out, even if for a bit.
    Every step is still a step

Wow that's really awesome congratulations. It's the little steps that seem the scariest, but over time confidence will build and you will be more and more comfortable.
    "Understanding is the first step toward acceptance." Albus Dumbledore

Congratulations Megan! Good on you

Well done Megan, I have been out only at night too. Walking around where I live, I didn't pass anybody but quite a few cars went past. They probably thought i was just a woman on her way home. It felt exciting, and the first time i did it i went straight back out when I got home. Like you i haven't got out in the day yet but i will sometime. Good luck. Lucy Lou. xx

Megan, I remember my first time out........... girl, the door is open, and don't look back! I once met a fellow about 85 years old, and he told me" life's short, and this ain't a dress rehearsal" They are words I live by today....
    Joann, a Jersey Shore Gal.
    "Be True to Yourself"

Well done Megan, it takes a lot of courage but ohh, is it worth it. Please take care if you're going it alone at night time.
    Where danger lies, sometimes the sweetest of pleasures can be found.

Dear Megan,

Congratulations on your first time out! You may never experience the same adrenaline rush, but each trip out becomes a richer experience, in my view.

Best Cate

p.s. You didn't look like a prostitute, you looked very cute. But, even if one of us girls were mistaken for a prostitute, you cannot be arrested for the way you look. A cop can stop you to question you, if he has reasonable suspicion that a crime may be in progress or just occurred, but that is not grounds for arrest. A room key to the hotel and a simple explanation that you were out enjoying a walk should suffice to be on your way.

Living in CD Heaven Helen Grandeis's Avatar
    Congratulations! There is nothing like feeling the wind on your legs and the whole experience of walking a distance.
    Best Wishes for Personal Peace & Happiness
    -
    Helen Grandeis