Thread: My Day Yesterday

Aspiring Member

My Day Yesterday

Hi Ladies, I'll tell you about my day yesterday and attempt to attach a picture. The night before my wife asked if I had a hair appointment soon. She commented that my nails were way too long and needed to be cut unless I was about to go enfem to get my hair done. It was time so I quickly called Amanda for an appointment. She could take me on Tuesday afternoon and so it was set up for 1PM. I have been loosing weight so I was able to wear one of my suits. I have three in that style in different colors. My wife had hemmed the skirts for me several years ago. When I got too fat to wear them I didn't have the heart to get rid of them. Anyway, if the suit fits wear it, so I was all dolled up and on the road. Amanda lives about a 45 minute drive away but I was on the road early. So early, that I first drove to her parent's house to visit with them. I am a senior lady and Amanda is young enough to be my daughter. Her dad had to leave for work so I drove her mother to her daughter's place. She does hair out of her home. I told Amanda that I wanted the works; shampoo, cut style, brow wax, and makeup. Another lady was there so the four of us had great conversation interspersed with Karaoke singing. After that the four of us sat in the living room to watch Modern Family on TV. I drove her mother home and then went into town to shop. First consignment shop, nothing. Second, a pretty back zip sweater. Then to Micky D's to eat a late lunch and finally to Wally World to pick up a few things. By 3:30 I was on the road to home. I had to transform back to drab so I could meet my wife in our town for dinner. So, in the shower, makeup off, nail polish off, nails cut, and I was on the road again. But before I transformed, I took a picture of the real transgender woman that I am. I hope it attaches OK. So you have a great day because I sure did. Leanne
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sounds like a fun but busy day

Silver Member
    Fabulous and very fashionable! It is always great when we can get "pampered with the works", and why should only the GG's get that treatment? Thanx for sharing. Enjoy.

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar
    You look mahvelous dahling! Seriously, I'm jealous.
    May you live long and prosper.
    Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
    "Smiling makes my face ache." F. N. Furter

I have to second that you look great. What a day out! Just wish we could see all of that suit.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Wow, you sure got a lot accomplished in those 2 1/2 bours! Great look, too!

All that in only one afternoon? Wow

Gold Member
    You do look great, I am jealous also. Sounds like you had a great afternoon.
    Rader

Wow, what a fun day you had! You look great by the way!
    Dana Fleming

You look great, Leanne! My spouse has a very similar skirt suit in the same color.

I like your kitchen decor too, although I'm not so sure about that cleaver parting yout hair!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Aspiring Member
    Thank you everyone. I am still amazed that I can pass in public. My hairdresser and her parents know that I am transgendered. When we were alone I asked Amanda if she had told the other lady there about my special status. She looked at me and said," Why would I ever do that? Your personal situation isn't anyone's business." I visit with women when I am shopping and they don't seem to notice. I think the big difference is that since I have come to understand that I am transgendered, I know that I really am a woman. I just pretend to be a man most of the time. And here is a big thank you to this forum and the administrators for helping me to finally figure myself out six years ago. And yes, Persephone, that cleaver does look threatening, Ha! Leanne

Leanne,
    I like your presentation and you are obviously getting into the swing of things.
    Enjoy yourself while you can.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Great picture! You look wonderful!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt