Thread: I outted myself yesterday on purpose!

I outted myself yesterday on purpose!

I had to replace my aging pick-up truck recently and found a very nice Dodge Charger at a local lot. Well my wife and I bought a car a little over a year ago and the plan was to get a consolidation loan and put her's and my new one on it.
    So the salesman at the lot put me in contact with a girl at a local bank.
    I had an appointment with her on Thursday after work. I gathered everything she required and went off to the meeting. I arrived early and had to wait a few minutes for her. Then this petite little,late 20s brunette comes strolling up wearing a very nice blue button up dress down to her mid thigh, little black crop style jacket, black pinstripe tights, and the most sexy black boots I have seen in quite some time!
    5-1/2" to 6" heels with about a 2" platform.

Anyway we went into her office and as she was walking past me to behind her desk I complimented her on her boots...she said thanks and we went to work on all the loan stuff. After all documents were signed she had to photocopy some stuff and said while she was doing that to think of any questions I may have and ask when she got back.

She walked back in and said "Well do you have any questions about the loan?"
    "Nope!.....Not on the loan anyway!"
    she says "....OK....What about then?"
    "You have to tell me where you got those boots! They are awesome!"
    she says "Journey shoes....why?..for your wife?"
    "No.......for me!"
    She kind of cocks her head to the side a little, and gives me a confused look.
    "I crossdress."
    I couldn't believe what I had just said to a person I'd only met 40 minutes earlier!

she says "That is so awesome!...Very cool!"

I just couldn't believe her reaction, she was totally fine with it and even thinks it is cool!

Still on cloud nine!

I had to make another appointment with her this coming Monday to copy the official documents for the new car. She said I could just bring the stuff in and one of the tellers could copy and leave it on her desk...but I said no, I would rather come in person. That way I can see what kind of sexy footwear your wearing!
    she says "I guess the pressure is on for Mondays choice in footwear!"
    "Try for some nice shoes this time!"
    she says "I will keep that request in mind!... See you Monday!"

This chick is awesome!
    Made me feel very comfortable after I told her. I think she could tell I was getting a little self-conscious after I told her.

Just thought I would share this wonderful interaction.
    Natasha
    Last edited by heellover; 03-01-2014 at 09:31 AM.
    HUGS

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Yep, Anyone who is under 35 has grown p with classmates who are GLTB, so for them it's no big deal. They are warm and welcoming. Anyone over 40 be careful it can be like throwing in a live grenade.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by heellover View Post
    ... and the most sexy black boots I have seen in quite some time!
    5-1/2" to 6" heels with about a 2" platform....
    You sure this was a bank and not a strip club you were at? I can't get past your description above. Nowhere on the planet earth is that considered "office" appropriate unless your office has a stripper pole or is outside on a sidewalk....

Wow, what a great story. She sounds an amazing girl. The only person I have ever told was my sister who basically was pretty amazing about it. It is difficult to think of how people might react but that girl was great and good for you to just come out with it.

Sometimes, I too see girls with amazing shoes or dresses or whatever and want to ask. Maybe I will try it one day. By the way did you get the shoes after all?

Lucy Lou

Reality Check
    On one level, it sounds like you were hitting on this woman, especially the part about coming back in person.

I think you are walking a thin line here and may have stepped a bit over it.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    To me it sounds just a bit creepy. Sorry for being rude. Glad she was so open minded. Too many people have weird fetishes and only admiring her boots and wanting to come back to see her next choice in footwear seems off the wall to me. But that is just me. Either way it is pretty awesome that she was so polite.
    Erica

No,no I wasn't hitting on her at all!
    And I'm pretty sure she knows that.
    Our interaction up until I told her I crossdressed was very professional, but yet personal able.
    She was cracking the odd joke and just making me feel very comfortable.

And I was sure to ask her if my comments on crossdressing and her shoes were offensive to her and she said
    "Not at all! I am a very open minded woman about these kind of things. And to be honest...I find the honesty refreshing!
    Your not pretending to be someone your not!"

So I'm pretty confident she knows I'm not hitting on her!
    HUGS

I have to admit to first thinking along the same line as Jennifer, having worked in banking (now retired), but that was many years ago and many things have changed since then.

Hmmmm? Sounds like a great opportunity – that is to go back as Natasha on Monday, en femme. Well . . . you were speaking of outing yourself.
    Babs

you taking a big chance outing your self,
    then you went down hill after that and crossed the line big time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    to prove this, show this to your wife and try to explain it and see what she says (i bet it would not go very well )

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    You sure this was a bank and not a strip club you were at? I can't get past your description above. Nowhere on the planet earth is that considered "office" appropriate unless your office has a stripper pole or is outside on a sidewalk....
    This was also a local credit union and NOT a traditional up-tight stuffy bank!
    What she was dressed in did catch me a little off guard! But it did look good..and not ****ty by any means.
    She did say when I complimented her on the boots that she is short so she loves her high heels to look taller.

These are the boots she had on http://www.journeys.com/product.aspx...817&g=w&pp=all
    Aside from the buckle detail,they are very plain looking
    I wouldn't consider them hooker boots!

Quote Originally Posted by chelyann View Post
    you taking a big chance outing your self,
    then you went down hill after that and crossed the line big time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    to prove this, show this to your wife and try to explain it and see what she says (i bet it would not go very well )
    Thats easy money in my pocket!!!!
    She has seen it!
    I told her about the meeting as soon as I got home!
    Last edited by Katey888; 03-01-2014 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Consecutive posts - please use edit or multiquote for multiple replies
    HUGS

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I'm a little in the creepy camp on this one, too. I've done that, "Why am I saying this?", disclosure thing before. It's the exhilaration of the moment. Women dress to be noticed and when anyone validates their fashion choices, they respond favorably. I've learned to be very careful with the toothpaste out of the tube thing because I know that anything that even hints at being acceptance can be misconstrued.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbra P View Post
    Hmmmm? Sounds like a great opportunity – that is to go back as Natasha on Monday, en femme. Well . . . you were speaking of outing yourself.
    That thought did cross my mind...but I will be coming straight from work and won't have time change and get pretty!

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    I'm a little in the creepy camp on this one, too. I've done that, "Why am I saying this?", disclosure thing before. It's the exhilaration of the moment. Women dress to be noticed and when anyone validates their fashion choices, they respond favorably. I've learned to be very careful with the toothpaste out of the tube thing because I know that anything that even hints at being acceptance can be misconstrued.
    I completely understand your point and that was exactly it "exhilaration of the moment" cause 5 minutes later I was asking myself why I told her! She had absolutely no reason to have to know that about me...but whats done is done!
    Last edited by Katey888; 03-01-2014 at 03:22 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts - use edit or multiquote for multiple replys
    HUGS

Natasha,
    It's one thing to come out to strangers and have them accept you.
    It's another thing to come out to your own family, it often doesn't work in your own patch.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

No Beverley,I have come out to my family, well close family anyway. All is well. I don't live live life as a woman, I only crossdress on occasion, and the family is fine with that!
    HUGS

There are a few good ideas in those responses Heellover, and I would heed them, but I wouldn't stress about it, and it doesn't sound like you are either. You're in that sweet spot of being comfortable in your own skin, out to those that have a need to know, and having fun. That's an enviable place to be.

Best wishes
    MsVal

Gone to live my life
    And to think I have been banking at the TD Bank all this time . . . got to find me a credit union . Seriously though sweetie, great story and I am glad it worked out.

Hugs

Isha

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Cute story. I think some here are reading too much into this. To me it sounds like a pretty positive interaction, good for you both!

Thank you both, Isha and Nadine!
    Thats the way I see it.
    But at the same time I can see where everyone else is coming from too...I does sound a little much too!
    The crossdressing part of the interaction was very breif and short as I was getting up to leave.
    Only a few words were spoken of it.
    People here can read what they want in to it, but they weren't there to witness how she
    reacted to it...I was, and It was positive in my mind.

I was just sharing a nice encounter I had.
    Natasha
    HUGS

You had better pay off the loan on time and never be late with a payment! No way do you ever want this girl to be upset with you!

- Diane

LOL yeah I know what you mean Diane!
    HUGS

I out myself quite often. I travel a lot on business, so often times I will ask the hotel desk clerk if there are CD-friendly restaurants, clubs or shopping in the area. I also always ask if it is ok to walk through the hotel en femme on my way to my car because I don't want to embarrass anyone, I don't want to be hassled, and I want to make sure that there aren't families or kids around. A lot of times this gives me opportunity to show myself to the desk staff, get opinions about my clothing and makeup, etc.

It's a real rush sometimes.

What a cool story! Thanks for sharing! Enjoy your appointment. Perhaps you might go dressed en-femme, or at least wear something feminine. It could be fun! 😊
    Good luck,
    Di

Great story Natasha.
    Dana M