Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your strongest crossdressing fantasy? (Keep it PG13)

What is your strongest crossdressing fantasy? (Keep it PG13)

In the opening scene in the movie Dangerous Liasons, Glenn Close is shown being dressed in a beautiful gown by a half dozen maids. I want to experience that at least once in my life.

There should be a service that provides such experiences for us girls.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    mine is VERY similar...this scene always stuck with me....

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I would love to have several beautiful women pamper me and do a complete makeover/transformation on me, including mani-pedi, clothing from the ground up, and of course full make-up! I would love to go further, but that would go beyond the PG13!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Having a walk in closet full of clothing that my SO had helped with picking out, and the two of us having a nice little fashion show.

This may sound simple. I would just like to get dressed up and spend a girls night out with my wife. Dinner, a movie and a glass of wine, not much of fantasy I know. It is such a fantasy because my wife currently does not embrace my crossdressing and would not think of participating.

Wanda, if it is something that you daydream about, then it is a fantasy, even if it is simple.

I've actually lived out most of my wildest fantasies. One of my favorites was 3 female lovers ordering me to get dressed, picking out my clothing, and spanking or slapping me if I took too long, then making me their "Lesbian Lover". There was also some bondage involved, but we need to keep it PG 13, right?

All of the girls were close friends, lovers, and understood that I had been forced to dress and live as a man my whole life, and wanted to give me similar encouragement to be a woman. They knew I wanted to transition, and actually did support me until my ex-wife threatened to have my child visitation rights revoked.
    Facebook - Debbie Lawrence
    Web - [URL="http://www.debbieballard.org"]DebbieBallard.org{/URL]
    See also:
    Open4Success

I was 13; I had the worst crush on one of the girls in my class for over a year, but of course never had the guts to say anything to her (virtually nobody dated at that age back then, at least at our school). Half dream, half real; I go over to my friends house, it's in the middle of the summer. He lives sort of across from HER house. His mom tells me he's not home yet, I can wait on the porch. I fall asleep on the hammock. SHE comes over and wakes me up, asks why I'm there (does she suspect? I never got more than a sidelong glance from her before). I say I'm waiting for Mike. She asks if I'd like to come over and have some ice tea while I wait. Nervous as hell, I say sure. We go to her backyard; she goes in to get the tea. I wait, she does not reappear, so I go knock on the back door. No answer. I go around front, front door is now open but screen door is shut. I call; no answer. I go in, no one there on the first floor. I call her again, again no answer. I go up stairs, and come upon her bedroom; laid out on the bed is one of her dresses, my favorite. I can't resist, so I go over and pick it up; turn it around, it's soft. So pretty. I put it down, and call again; she appears behind me suddenly; I'm startled so much I nearly jump out of my skin. She asks, 'do you like it?' I say it's beautiful, you always look great in it. It's at this point I can feel myself turning red from embarrassment. I don't remember sitting down, but suddenly find myself sitting on her bed, and she's helping me take my shirt off, saying, 'why don't you try it. I don't need it anymore'. She pulls a slip over my head, then the dress, stands me up. 'It looks pretty on you'. She leads me to the mirror, straightens my shoulder length hair; 'I shouldn't.....'. She walks me back to the bed and sits me down; says, 'It's o.k.'. Leans over and kisses me lightly on my lips; and DAMN! I wake up, I'm back in the hammock, sweating, soaking wet from the hot sun that's now pouring under the roof of Mike's porch. I see HER coming home with her family, across the street; SHE sees me, smiies, gives me a little wave, and goes into her house.

Even though there was no conclusion, and I probably woke hearing her voice when she came home, from across the street, it was the best dream I ever had. A year later, when I finally got up the nerve to ask her out, she politely declined, saying her parents didn't allow her to date yet; but that, maybe in a few years? She seemed genuinely honest about that, she looked very sorry to tell me, almost with a wishful look on her face. But it was not to be, she moved away a year later....and I moved on to have crushes on other girls.

But forty years later, this memory is as vivid and real to me as it was the day it happened. I had become aware that it was a dream in the middle of it; her house had people in it in the beginning when she invited me over, then there was absolutely no one in it, or around, anywhere when I had to search to find her in the middle of the dream.

P.S. I would go on to have more dreams about having girls suggest that I crossdress, then help me do it; none ever involved sex. But none had the impact that this one did. These dreams were perhaps the reason that for most of my life, I believed that women would accept my crossdressing. It wasn't until my wife found out, that I realized it was just all wishful thinking on my part, that it only occurs in dreams. Yet, I still dream and fantasize about it, because like winning the lottery, it's still in the realm of remote possibility; the few women who are here on this forum are proof of that.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 03-01-2014 at 04:39 PM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    This is one of those threads, that will do more harm to the spouses who come to the site looking a reason their spouses crossdress. That being said , are cross dressing fantasy's strictly for men ? or do women have them too ?
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

I've often fantasized about going out with my wife, leaving home as a guy with nothing girly and coming home as a gurl, with everything - wig, makeup, nails, lingerie, garter belt and stockings, heels, purse, jewelry, etc, purchased that day.

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

I have a couple of GG friends (not out to them yet) that I would love to go out with as Julia Marie with each of us drawing interest. That would be fun.

Love to re-marry my wife in an elaborate affair with us in matching gowns. I always wanted to be the bride in a big production of a wedding, but she will NOT wear a tux lol.
    Barbie

Well, I will say that this will be an interesting thread. My strongest crossdressing fantasy would have to be getting married to the love of my life. Only I would be the one wearing the dress and the heels for the ceremony instead of her. Unfortunately this is the one that has manifested into real life to the point where I have actually went out and bought two different wedding dresses and bought a women's engagement ring, solitaire and ring wrap and sized to my finger as a women's ring (women's ring size 9).

Not much of a fantasy, but I like the idea of a walk in closet. I'm building a wardrobe ( a long time fantasy) but don't know where to put it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter View Post
    This is one of those threads, that will do more harm to the spouses who come to the site looking a reason their spouses crossdress. That being said , are cross dressing fantasy's strictly for men ? or do women have them too ?
    Boy, that raises a really interesting dilemma, for this thread and others: do we answer honestly and openly, or do we trim our sails so as not to unintentionally harm the marriages of those whose wives might be listening in?

To be accepted as one of the girls.

Kelly has a point, but I think that openly sharing these wishes, dreams, and fanasies could provide a window that could tell our spouses just how deep and central our needs and desires are and just how great our longing and pain sometimes is. They could open greater paths of mutual understanding.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    To live in two different cities, in one as my male self and one as Tina, both of us having paying jobs ti support ourselves, 4 days in on gender and 3 in the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Briann View Post
    Having a walk in closet full of clothing that my SO had helped with picking out, and the two of us having a nice little fashion show.
    For me the fantasy is less about what my wife does or doesn't do since for the most part I just have to ask. Where the fantasy comes in is for her to get enjoyment out of it beyond wanting to make me happy whether it's a G-rated trip out for coffee or otherwise.

Others have already mentioned trying to strike a balance between an honest fantasy discussion and scaring new SO's away. I did read on this forum of one woman who knew she wanted a cross-dresser in her life at least if I accept what I read at face value.
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

Living in CD Heaven Helen Grandeis's Avatar
    One fantasy is to have a separate house for my femme identity. I would slip through a slit in the hedge as a man and drive out of the garage later in my girl clothes and girl car.
    Best Wishes for Personal Peace & Happiness
    -
    Helen Grandeis

Since I was younger I have a fantasy about being all alone inside a big clothing store, and then spend hours and hours (or even days) trying on everything I could. Everytime I walked on a store I tought about it. I think this fantasy has faded a little, now that I have a lot more clothes than I had, but I still think of it sometimes.

Another fantasy is to have a photo studio of my own, with places to put wigs, makeup, clothing and everything I own.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    boy oh boy......talk about taking the fun out of a silly thread about pg13 fantasy's..

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    Being a Las Vegas showgirl for a week and being accepted, dressed, made up and pampered with feathers sequins and plumes every night dressing with the other showgirls back stage before going out on stage in the big room and doing the show, Then comes the undressing part... wow!

There are similar services offered as you describe, they cost money as they are labour intensive.

MY experience was when my girlfriends "coaxed' me into a dress and took me out dress shopping one Saturday morning.

I never looked back after that.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Julia Red View Post
    Since I was younger I have a fantasy about being all alone inside a big clothing store, and then spend hours and hours (or even days) trying on everything I could. Everytime I walked on a store I tought about it. I think this fantasy has faded a little, now that I have a lot more clothes than I had, but I still think of it sometimes.

Another fantasy is to have a photo studio of my own, with places to put wigs, makeup, clothing and everything I own.
    I used to have the same fantasy too before I got more clothes and stuff than I know where to store it