Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is your strongest crossdressing fantasy? (Keep it PG13)

Very simple. I would be younger, prettier, no where near as tall and I would have MUCH smaller feet. Do you know how tough it is to get nice shoes in a size 14? LOL

To reenact any of the scenes from Downton Abbey where the girls are being dressed by the maid... I LOVE the clothes on that show!!
    My blog www.transcriptsblog.wordpress.com
    Twitter: @transgirl_Jenn

A "ditto" to what Jennifer just wrote. I would love to be Sarah at a gathering that all of us were dressed in period clothing for a week-end at an appropriate site. It could be Downton or any other mid-20th Century setting. A themed party would be so much fun.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

A complex fantasy with a simple ending

To keep it PG-13, I won't share all the details, but my fantasy is to have my wife join me as we get fitted for matching wedding gowns. I've always loved watching "Say Yes To The Dress," and have made fitting appointments at a couple of different bridal salons, but it would be so much nicer with my wife helping the store staff.

My dream is a simple one. I would love to go on a 2 week long vacation and live as a woman for a full 2 weeks. Being able to wear a dress in public and not be seen as a guy in a dress (which is what I would look like today and I have NEVER worn a dress, let alone in public). To do a variety of things, shopping, lounging, going to clubs, just enjoy a 2 week vacation like anyone else, but only as a woman instead of a guy. I don't know why 2 weeks, but that my number. Just to be seen and accepted as a woman would be great.

Don't have any really as I make all my fantasies a reality.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Reality Check
    As some have posted, I would not want my wife to read some of these fantasies. She thinks what I do is strange enough.

My crossdressing fantasy is pretty simple and realistic. It's to go to another city, get a hotel room for a couple days and spend time with her in public as Krisi. Sightseeing, shopping, dining, etc. Just to be a female friend of hers in public.

My fantasy would be to be able to go shopping and when I find the skirt or dress I like that they have them in my size. Being a bigger girl I have trouble finding my favorite items that I can wear comfortably. Love to wear skirts, but hard to find a great fitting one.

Gold Member
    To go to a cabin or lodge in the woods and stay dressed as a woman for 2 weeks.
    With others doing the same thing.
    Dresses only, no pants or jeans, skirts would be OK.
    Rader

That would be a fun time. Would love to see pretty ladies in dresses and skirts.

Having a handsome man take me out on a date and treat me like a lady. The night would then end special for us both

Pretty simple: have a small group of GG friends -two or three--to go out to lunch or a movie with; maybe weekly book club meeting or shopping.

Meeting a slightly older woman who teases, cajoles and manipulates me to become incrementally more femme, and as i worry and resist, there are restraints and hormones..and behaviour modification with plenty of carrot and stick to make sure i become a good girl.. able to please her and do all the things to her boyfriends that she would not stoop to. Eventually i am sent shopping with my too-big boobs and daring little dress and heels, so many guys checking me out, feeling so sexy and vulnerable.. mmmmmmmmm the full version goes for about 10 chapters, thanks for asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage4sarah View Post
    A "ditto" to what Jennifer just wrote. I would love to be Sarah at a gathering that all of us were dressed in period clothing for a week-end at an appropriate site. It could be Downton or any other mid-20th Century setting. A themed party would be so much fun.
    OK, Sarah. You know we have to make this happen now, right??

Challenge accepted

Jenn
    My blog www.transcriptsblog.wordpress.com
    Twitter: @transgirl_Jenn

Quote Originally Posted by windycissy View Post
    Boy, that raises a really interesting dilemma, for this thread and others: do we answer honestly and openly, or do we trim our sails so as not to unintentionally harm the marriages of those whose wives might be listening in?
    Are we taking it for granted that we all have the exact same fantasies? Because I've read some of the other folks' fantasies and they don't match up with mine.

If a wife/SO does read this, she'd would be wrong to assume that everyone in the world who has "trait A" also shares "fantasy A" as well. That's like saying "all red heads dream about going to the beach" (I'm a red head, by the way so I picked on that one).

Anyway - my two cents' worth.
    ~Linebacker Melissa

Banned Read only
    I've read through all the postings on this thread. Except for one I did not think any were really out there in left field. The fantasies are rather more in line with "wishful thinking." Is it not natural that a man denied the opportunity to wear women's clothing would fantasize about freely expressing oneself? Me?.....

Upon coming home from an errand I find that my non accepting wife after the last day of her school year tells me to take a shower and shave off all my hair. I am giddy with the prospect of acceptance. Upon drying off my body she fully makes me up into a very passable woman. Hair has been styled into a short sassy cute look. My makeup and nails are exquisite. She has bought me a new outfit from the inside (bra, panty, slip) out (heels, hosiery and sun dress. We spend the day lounging in the sun in the backyard. Later in the evening when I go to change into my boy shorts I find that my entire male wardrobe has disappeared. She has a smile on her face as she announces she has decided I will live as a woman for the entire summer vacation. No guy clothes at all. And, she tells me not to expect to hide out at home for the next ten weeks.

Yes, it is my fantasy. Reality? I would love to be able to have my wife doll me up for just one Halloween.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter View Post
    This is one of those threads, that will do more harm to the spouses who come to the site looking a reason their spouses crossdress. That being said , are cross dressing fantasy's strictly for men ? or do women have them too ?
    I bet there are women out there with a vivid imagination who have fulfilled their husbands' fantasies. Who the heck buys most of those copies of "Shades of Grey?"

Umm... well... to stay on the PG13 side I would have to say it is a toss up between three different ones but they all could work together.

The first, one that can't happen scientifically, is to be young agian... starting anywhere between 10 and 12... and get to live my life from that point as an open cd/tg. A boy inside the panties but otherwise all girl. And that this would not be considered wrong or abnormal. I would get to experience the whole life of growing up a girl. I would have a slim and fem body and long brown hair. I would be a cheerleader, on the swim and gymnastics teams, and maybe even figure skating.

The second one, which could even possibly follow later in the life of the first one, but is something that could also really happen now and I wish it would, is to get to be a bride... heck, ok, I'll even settle for brides maid.

Third, I would love to spend a week with a special someone at a resort reserved exclusively for trans persons and their SOs. This would be awesome, of course, I can't tell you all of it cause it would not be a completely pg13 week *wink wink*. But I would just love being dressed and going to dinner, socializing with other trans people and their partners, swimming in the beach or pool in my favourite bikini or one piece, dancing in a nice evening dress, and just relaxing in a comfortable space with lots of people and a special someone.

I have to say that if I wasn't born female I would like to be a child again and have my mother teach me all about living life as a female.

To have my future SO go shopping with me, do my makeup, and then have sexytime later that night.

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hazelm View Post
    In the opening scene in the movie Dangerous Liasons, Glenn Close is shown being dressed in a beautiful gown by a half dozen maids. I want to experience that at least once in my life.

There should be a service that provides such experiences for us girls.
    I have done exactly this twice! I work at renaissance festivals so I get to experience a lot of the genre. I got to wear a queen's gown one week and had the wonderful help of 4 handmaidens to get it all in place. It is a most exhilarating experience
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

Dress like a modest girl in vintage style, and be able to bring it sometimes into real life (for example find a part-time job that allows it).

One of my deapest fantasys would be being able to leave the
    House and going shopping fully dressed trying on lady's clothes
    With out any one judging me

Being kidnapped and feminized by a group of girls who laugh and make fun of me *I hope this is PG13*. All my other strongest fantasies are too lewd to post.

My strongest fantasy is living a full day as a girl, with some man that treats me as such. Going out at daytime, doing girl stuff.

I'd have to say my biggest pg13 fantasy is to meet another girl like myself and to spend the whole day shopping... Walking around just doing girly things... And of course hit up the local club scene at night and let things heat up!