Thread: How does cabin fever affect your crossdressing??

Formerly Drivininheels Nicolette01's Avatar

Wink How does cabin fever affect your crossdressing??

Hello everyone,

This has been quite a brutal winter across the country. Storms, flooding, heavy snow, this will be one to remember.

How does cabin fever affect your crossdressing? Does it give you more or less opportunities to do so?

And to those who venture out en femme, did this adverse weather create any opportunities for wanted or unwanted attention, say for example did you get stuck in the snow or stall out, needed a jump to get started, slipping and falling on ice etc....

Tell us a little bit about it please. I haven't had an opportunity to wear hose and heels in a while now so I could use some good stories!!!!

Nikki xoxoxoxo

It's warm and fuzzy inside, no visitors, if there are you get plenty of warning.

It may be cold but it is great.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

it's been too cold to wear skirts

Aspiring Member
    I really don't feel like dressing but today even though it has been nasty out I am going to force myself to dress as a woman today. I spent Saturday afternoon as a woman and it felt wonderful and stress free. In the coming months I want to start dressing more and doing some errands dressed as a woman. It might mean coming out to some friends and neighbors as most of my family live in another part of the state. It might mean I lose some friends also but I want to be the person I really am and feel that I am.

Not for me...no cabin fever.
    I dress every day at home and lots when we go out so being stuck inside is not a problem. I just seem to get more things done around the house.
    So long as I don't have to go shovel that white stuff I don't mind winter at all...in fact in some ways it's better....I have to cut the grass a lot more frequently than I have to shovel snow.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Well it's like spring here in the west, a little rain but not so cold. Being a stay at home, bad weather is a good excuse to stay in and play. Nicole, love the shoes in your Avatar, they match my favorite purse.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I used to look forward to it; I knew no one would 'come a knockin' so I could dress up completely and stay that way for days. Now I just watch a lot of movies, and go online to play various war games, there's always someone on the planet awake and up for a battle.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Cabin fever gets me down. I usually feel more myself when the air warms up and the sun is out. For winter its a nice pair of fleece pants and a warm fleece top.
    Erica

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    omg this winter.......dont get me started....it has been brutal...winter means more clothes(boo) pale skin (eww) and less time between shaves (yuck)...I wont venture out in this weather....its just not for me...i will take less clothes, and tan legs any day. When I do dress though I seem to be FREEZING...so I am in a coat INDOORS ..wtf?? ....and the ice in my drink just makes me colder. This winter has given me a new appretiation for leggings & tights though.

This,(hopefully), past winter has been horrible. Yes even here in florida. But it has given me the excuse to wear all my snuggly warm fleece and flannel pjs Not to mention all my printed ladies thermal underwear and some really comfy fleece socks and slippers

Summer time it's just yoga shorts and a tank top for bed....around the house during the day too for that matter lol.

If there's a silver lining in the cloud of winter it HAS to be fleece jammies and socks
    Barbie

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I am effected by the fact that many of my favorite things don't fit! I ride my bike 7 miles every morning when the weather is warmer. I usually walk the treadmill or workout on the elliptical when it's cold, but this winter has been especially tough on my bad ankle (I fell 40' and broke both legs 30+ years ago) and I just can't seem to get motivated this winter. I am very eager for spring, so I can put on the capri tights and start riding again! I should shed the "winter weight" pretty quickly once I can ride again.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

After being cooped up for a couple of days I will dress-up and suddenly every thing seems better.

The seasons don't affect my dressing one way or the other.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning