Thread: Whole day out.

Whole day out.

My wife and I got to go to a concert over the weekend. The city it was in was over a couple of hours away and she had suggested I dress for the event. So I got ready, got her approval on my looks and we headed out. We went shopping in town for a couple of hours before the concert, went to dinner and took in the show. We got home about 1 in the morning. I hadn't heard wait staff call us "ladies" since I had really long hair back in the 90s. All in all, it was a great day.
    Oh, and my wife and I had a discussion about what to call me when we're out. I guess I'm a sister-in-law, since we both have the same last name.

Aspiring Member
    Sounds like a wonderful time! Your sister-in-law is one great woman!

That sister in law looks like she is your best friend.
    I would spoil her rotten if I were you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

TroublesGalore,
    Sounds like you had a fantastic time, wish I'd been invited to come along.
    Agreed that your wife is FANTASTIC ! Definitely due some kudos & special consideration..

So you're her sister-in-law, but what actual name did she use? Certainly not "TroublesGalore"

Hugs, Connie Marie

When we got home, she asked me if I'd ever been dressed that long before. I didn't even have to think about it long. No!!! I was enfemme for about 13 hours. A new record!

Banned Read only
    Hi Troubles,
    You'll have to change your name to TroublesSolved the way it's going for you ! You obviously had some comfy shoes to do 13 hours !
    You'll be able to finish a whole painting fully dressed, that puts you one up on me ! Really pleased for you.

That sounds like a lovely day for you - what a wonderful relationship to have with your wife...

13 hours sounds like plenty of time to get comfortable with the feeling... I think I might be itching for some comfy shoes well before then...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I had some generic sneakers on. Around here, we've still got snow and ice. And ice , and more ice.

That is one LOVELY story. Lifted my day, thank you.
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Awww... What a wonderful time you must have had. I can think of at least four great things to celebrate:
    Going out (1), shopping and to a concert (2), with your loving wife (3), while dressed (4).

You are a very fortunate gal, but you already knew that didn't you? <wink> Don't forget to demonstrate your appreciation for her love and acceptance.

Best wishes
    MsVal

Sounds like a perfect ladies night. Thanks for sharing.