Thread: Got a chance

Got a chance

Got a chance to dress today. Still can't believe how long it takes to get ready. I got to put on my thigh highs and latest corset on when I realize that I gained some weight. Ugh. Really need to get serious working out again. But anyhow I am in happy land dressed. Thank you

Enjoy your day!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Enjoy your day, Stevie..

Regardless of the time it takes, sometimes it's that part that initiates that great feeling of harmony and rightness - for me anyway...

I say that also because not having the chance to dress and transform, that brings an amount of unhappiness over time...

Enjoy you time in 'happy land dressed'...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Stevie,
    Just get the weight down and you then only need the corset for a bit of trimming.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hey Stevie good for you. I know the feeling of gaining a few only too well.Still have a few lbs of that holiday cheer left to shed.

Platinum Member
    Hope you. Had a great day and can look forward to many more!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

It was fun. It gave me new goals. Got some new ideas on improving. Just wish sometimes that I don't have to do this alone.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    you are not alone......you have ALL of us!!!!

I know what you mean about it taking a long time to get ready. But for me, the getting ready part is a lot of fun in itself and a part that I enjoy tremendously. And I agree with Adriana, you're not alone, you have all of us. Hope you enjoy your day.

There's another thread about the greater complexity for women when deciding on the clothes needed for a few days away. Not only does that require a lot of thought about outfits, combinations of styles, colours, etc. and about shoes, suitable underwear, hosiery, etc. but it often isn't until you put the clothes on that you realise something isn't working. In my case, I have only a limited wardrobe from which to choose and I'm not actually going anywhere, but still, sometimes, I realise I need to re-think. It's not to hard to put on a different dress or change shoes but if you find the underwear is wrong it can be quite a time-consuming job to put it right. It's an interesting, feminine experience but if time is limited it can be just as annoying as it would be for a woman. I once was just about finished dressing when I realised that the dress was just a bit too short and flared to be worn with stockings. That required taking off shoes, stockings and girdle before replacing them with tights and panty girdle and then putting the shoes back on. Had I been wearing a corselette, literally everything would have had to come off.