Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not ungrateful

Not ungrateful

This is a message to those who work so hard to make this site happen.

I am guilty of using this site to mostly post pictures of myself and get feedback from other more experience CDs, I haven't contributed anything to this site in these past months. I really have no illusions that my comments or questions may improve someone's life, however, I am here to support my community and thank again those working so hard to bring us together. Thanks to this site I have another outlet for my urges to be feminine, I can connect with like minded people, exchange ideas and provide support, give someone who needs it an encouraging word, or simply say hi to others like me. I have make great friends here, well as much a friend as you can consider someone you've never met in person but knows the right advise to give.

So thanks to the people behind the curtains and thanks to those who make our community and this site a better, safe place to be.

Michelle

We'll put and I agree...many thanks!

I have to agree with Michelle V, I've been lurking around this site for a number of years trying to build up the courage to join and post, and since my first post last week I have felt I've joined a family, When I'm reading the posts I realise I'm not alone

i need to say thanks also. I was visiting for a long while, but that was because of the email address i tried repeatedly to register with. once i got an accepting email, i was good to go and did not hesitate. thanks to those who keep this site and all of us together.

Gold Member
    HERE-HERE;
    We all take some things for granted, This forum has been like an Oasis for me,
    giving me confidence in my self, and meeting many new friends.
    Thanks to all the Moderators and advisor's for a super job well done.
    Rader

I'll add my voice to the chorus…thanks to the mods for all of their hard work and effort

Platinum Member
    Hi Michelle, I agree that this is a wonderful place , It's amazing that we can have
    friends all over the world with just a click of the mouse.

I would like to add my thanks to the admin. & mods for making this forum the BEST ever.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I always imagine the Wizard of Oz out there turning those handles behind the curtains.

The mods do well keeping the lid on it, I know from being a mod on a quite different forum, a technical one, that there are a lot that want to just pull you down.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have to admit to be AWOL, here too much. But I always enjoyed checking into site to read/see what others in `Our` community are doing and experiencing. Michelle has done a nice job in explaining a lot of my feelings. Thank you

It is a great place to be, but it does NOT happen all by itself. Thanks to all of you who make it happen - and that includes the ordinary Janes who post here!

Michelle - I am sure that many people here have gained from your input, so don't put yourself down

Big Hug,
    Amanda

Love that pic SuzyZahn - give us more of that smile!
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Kudos to these comments and another kind thank you to our benefactors that make this site happen!

Jamie

I also agree that it is wonderful to have this forum where people can discuss, within limits, their crossdressing experiences. Notice that there is no mention of payment, either required or requested, there are no advertisements, and I receive no spam email to the unique email address I use for this forum. There are no flame wars, and no ... er ... unsavory posts. I once again applaud the volunteers that keep it that way.

Best wishes
    MsVal

I also want to thank all that make this site available for us, one thing I always wanted in my life was someone that I could talk to about being transsexual, being here has made it easier for me to come out to my family and feel like I have a lot of friends to talk to. love you all............... Marsha

Well said and thank-you for thanking them.

Bye-Bye Lisa
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Thank you ma'am, it's our job. We prevent anarchy (in favor of monarchy).
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Thank you

And you'll never pay for this site, it will always be free

As for monarchy... think I prefer anarchy myself

BTW, no naughty people here, they are all on the naughty step in the dungeon...
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I also add my tbanks and appreciation to all that make this site possible. I give you a big curtsy.

Let me add my thanks as well. It's great to have a place where everyone is "on the same page." To me, crossdressing is the most wonderful and natural thing in the world. It's great to have a place where I don't have to explain that to anyone.

I agree, I am so glad I stumbled across this site. 3 air kisses to you all.

Jilly

Thanks for saying thanks

To me the forum feels like my extended family.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Crossdresser
    I add my gratitude as well. This site is safe and very friendly thanks to the mods and all the unknown faces behind the scenes. Thank you!

I so agree, this site has helped me so much over the years. Thanks all

Thank you for all the kind words of appreciation.

Thanks to all of you for posting so many questions and giving advice to all those in our community.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I add my thanks, more than I can express. I don't post much because of my limited time at " our thing" but I read every day.

One day I came on and the site was down and I freaked out!!! So Keep up the good work and big kisses for all.

Love KristyE

Gone to live my life
    I agree . . . here, here . . . hats off to all the administrators an mods

I can only imagine that this much be akin to "herding cats" at times. Much appreciated and thanks for giving us a great and safe place to have fun.

Hugs

Isha