Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The rumor mill at work

Officially had a meeting with office director and Hr today and it went well. They wanted to know where I was at in my process and about timeline in I plan on coming to work as BillieJo. They are behind me 100% and I guess hr and the area director are familiar with the whole process because another was transitioned before. After the meeting I was left having mixed emotions about everything and going forward with everything.

That is great to hear!
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Billie Jo - that's still going the right way and you're working the system the right way too. If you keep doing it that way, HR and your management will appreciate that because it will make things easier for them and you'll keep them morally onside (they have to be legally onside anyway).

Continued Good Luck!

Katey x