Thread: Dressed today !

Unhappy Dressed today !

I am dressed today and very happy ! I had a huge perge and have sworn off dressing for my SO who dose not approve at all, but I do have a very limited stash and take advantage of rare opportunities to dress for a little while at home. Today is one of those days. While I will likley never able to go out in public again as I once often did. These little moments make it more bearable.
    Nothing too crazy I am just wearing a thong, bra thigh high stockings low rise skinny jeans ( yes I know it's weird but I usually wear thigh highs under my jeans don't know why I just love it ) a long sleeve tee. Casual outfit dressed up with 5 " pumps. And I am glad to say I have not lost the knack for walking in super high heels ( although I do feel a blister developing on my little toe lol). I couldn't go full make up ( not enough time to take it off and since no one is going to see me .... You know ) but I just had to put on a little lipstick and mascara !
    Not doing anything special just cleaning up the house. But at this moment I feel like a am in heaven.
    Just thought I would share this with my sisters here in the forum xx Lexi

Ps it been about a year since I have really dressed. I don't really count tring something on real quick lol
    Last edited by Lorileah; 03-08-2014 at 11:45 AM. Reason: merged consecutive posts. try and merge posts with edit when you post so close together thanks

Lexi,
    It is a shame that it is forbidden fruit for you, maybe things will change for the better some day.
    In the meantime catch what moments you can.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Tough situation. Hope you can make the best of it.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Gone to live my life
    Hi Lexi,

Sorry to hear you cannot express yourself more. However, you seem to be making the best of the situation and "feeling like you are in heaven" well that is a good thing.

Hugs

Isha

Enjoy when you can Lexi. I have a similar situation so I can empathise and sympathise with you.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    wow good for you Lexi I remember you explaining your situation to me...I gotta say...this IS a surprise ...a good one..good for you

Thanks for the support girls ! Now it back to realty.