Thread: News guys dressed like Disney Princesses for Mardi Gras!

Junior Member Kristina_nolagirl's Avatar
    New Orleans and San Francisco a few times a year. Also travel the US.

News guys dressed like Disney Princesses for Mardi Gras!

I'm a very proud New Orleanian and as you may or may not know, yesterday was Mardi Gras day. I had decided that I was going out as Kristina with a friend, but was a little apprehensive until I turned on the TV to find 3 news people dressed in costume as Disney Princesses! That is all the boost I needed to get me out and I ended up having the time of my life.

If you want to see a picture of the news people princesses or read about my day roaming around the city as a sexy cat, check out the link to my blog below in my signature.

-------------New Orleans Vacations Sponsored Ad section-------------------
    And for those of you who don't know, Mardi Gras is an excellent opportunity for you to crossdress in public with absolutely zero judgement. If you're ever fortunate enough to come, we would love to see you here and you certainly will not regret it!
    My Flickr
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kristinanolagirl/

Better get busy living, or you get busy dying.

Thanks for sharing Kristina. I'm willing to wager that they enjoyed every minute of that too, although they'll never admit it.

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    Wow Kristina, glad you didn't chicken out! Sounds like a total blast!! Nice to have a friend like "John" to keep you company and share your happiness! Mardi Gras is definitely on my bucket list! Woo Hoo!!!

Kristina, I loved your Mardi Gras recap! Thanks for sharing what sounded like a fabulous time. Partying outside seems like ancient history for those of us in the snowy north.
    - Jacky ^_^/

Kristina,
    Great narrative on your blog & super pictures! You made one FANTASTIC looking Pussy Cat.
    Makes me wish I had been there with you. Maybe next year.

Hugs, Connie Marie

Platinum Member
    Hi Kristina, I wonder how many of those guys are CDs'.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

That's great..looks very fun. I've always wanted to do MG..but never got there.
    Back in the day (70's) my mom's girlfriend went there. (She'd been in her late 30s to 40).
    Came back with a whole ton of beads.
    Didn't know the significance of how she got them (I was probably ~10 then).
    Only later did I figure she must have _really_ partied hard
    Kacey Rhiannon - (FB Page) (Twitter)
    Bliss is your birthright! Feel Sexy Every Day!

Kristina,
    You just look great!
    And I will always pop in and read your blog, because I enjoy your writing style so much.

Hi Kristina - congratulations on this wonderful step forward! NOLA is my favorite city in the world, my birthplace, and also the first place Diane ever went out in public - not at Mardi Gras but in October! I caught a few notices from tourists, but really more of interest than scorn - it's a superb place for a CD or TG to get out and about, and just have a fantastic time. I have vowed to treat myself to MG next year and now am utterly charged up by your adventure report. Your blog is great reading, too, and I've bookmarked it for easy follow-up. Thanks for sharing! Hugs - Diane

Kristina,
    I don't regret my visits to NOLA, I only am saddened by the walk of fame slowly deteriorating over the time it has been established.
    I will check out the walk again in November when I am there.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.