Thread: It makes me giggle

It makes me giggle

I am preparing to shower and shave and get ready for the day and it occurs to me I'm actually planning out what I'm going to wear. It never would have concerned me. Jeans are jeans grab a pair and go. Any shirt that matches the pants is fine... Now I'm holding these pants with this top, choosing rather than grabbing. I also still find it amusing when I hear myself say "damn! My nail."

I am usually a happy person. But Now that I have acknowledged this need and allowed it to be satisfied I find myself giggling more and stressing less.

Hug
    Rita
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

Cross-dressing is great therapy.
    It can also be a laugh too.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm put back working my hands get muddy. Wearing my 501's I wouldn't hesitate to jest wipe my hands on my pants. Today I'm wearing my comfortable pants so I had to go inside and wash. *chuckle*
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

Here for a visit
    Why not wear gloves? If I have a nice manicure I would never want to ruin it.