Hi all,

So, I was approached by a male friend of mine at work today who said he wanted to talk to me. Now I didn't think anything of this because I figured he wanted to talk work things as we do that a lot. So I say "sure let's get a coffee" and off we go.

Now I have known this guy for years and can tell when he doesn't want to say something because he gets all fidgety and he was very fidgety. So I sit drinking my coffee and waiting for him to speak, getting worried he is going to tell me his dying or getting a divorce. Then he say takes a deep breath and says "Dude, I have been hearing a few things about you and just wanted to verify if they were real or not". He takes another deep breath and then blurts out "Are you a cross dresser?

For all intents and purposes, I am out to quite a few work colleagues who happen to be friends so I was not really shocked that others would hear about it. I chose some time back that if someone was to ask I would tell them the truth as I have nothing to hide. So I said "Yes". Figuring this could go either way as this guy is a typical Alpha Male, I was prepared for the worst . . . Didn't get it. He looked at me and said "That's cool man, I just wanted to hear it from you"

So we talked for a good hour after that and I invited him to ask me whatever questions he wished to ask and I would answer them if I could. We went through the old standards (Gay? No, SRS? No), we talked about what I do when I go out, why I go out and so forth. When we finished he said "makes no difference to me brother, you are the same guy I have always known and respected. Then he cracks a bit of a smile and says "so should I buy you perfume for your next birthday?" He meant it in good fun.

It was a nice conversation and gives me hope that most people can understand and accept.

Hugs

Isha