Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Question and Answer Period with a Guy Friend

Isha, I'm proud to know you and will try to be open about myself with my friends if they ask. My wife is afraid of being asked about me and I think I will tell her that if someone does she should simply tell them to ask me directly. Only a couple of her old friends know and neither one has spoken to me about it but they still treat me as a friend. It's very difficult for a wife to keep this kind of secret from her closest friends when she needs their support. I guess I'm getting braver about this but still haven't come out of the house as Laura. Anyway my hat's off to you and your friend.

Great story /my freind asked me the same thing when i was 21 he was like a brother to me my exwife told him and all my freinds i lost them all but it is okay now i have accepted myself .im happyer now

Great story Isha,

I am so proud of you for your honesty and impressed with your friend for his integrity and understanding. It is stories like this that give me hope that one day we will all be able to be ourselves without prejudice or fear.

Isha a truely lovely story, a good friend you have there. Once a few years back, a very good friend of mine caught me once and it was wierd. He asked me if I was gay because that would make him uncomfortable, he said. He didn't press it further but I do fear he may have outed me to other mutual friends. I dread that a lot. what can i do though? Anyway I should have been careful I guess.