Thread: Working in the girl stuff...

Working in the girl stuff...

so lately i have been working in female things to my everyday male life... been wearing girl jeans around and have gotten many compliments on how good i look in jeans (was wearing khakis a lot) and how thin i have gotten--have also lost about 60 pounds (need some new pics here on a side note)... however, not one mention of the fact i have female jeans on... i did pick some not totally noticeable but fashionable ones low rise boot cut snug fitting but no sparkles on the pockets haha... i also got a new womens belt (silver thin style), but it really doesnt show under my shirt... i have been painting my nails a nudish color but shiny and right now im adding a darker flesh toned pinky accent nail... i have also shopped in the womens section in drab (but looking good in my girl jeans of course =P ) in a few thrift stores and tj max and i really didnt pay much attention if anyone was paying attention to me as i really didnt care as long as they werent bothering me which no one did... anyway i wound up trying on and buying some female things two of which i havent worn out yet and a spandex undershirt which does show a bit under my workout top but aside from being bright yellow doesnt scream womens and it feels great btw... well i just thought i would share as it feels really good to present myself in a way that feels closer to my true self... i dont know if a dress and heels will be needed for everyday wear but i could see it happening for a meetup get together or something like that at some point for fun... would love to hear from anyone else finding themself in a similar place--hope i have provided a positive experience for anyone desiring to go out and get their feet wet in the female world =)

Here for a visit
    I find the notion of simple interest in women's clothes to be fascinating. I would have thought the entire "look" was what you are going for. Isn't that a bit of a fetishes then?

Silver Member
    Great to hear you have trimmed down and are wearing whatever you feel comfortable and confident in! Have been out & about wearing feminine jeans, blouses, sweaters, scarfs, socks, jackets, and of course lingerie for years because they all fit me better, and without any negative comments! Could never understand GG's wearing "boy friend" items and it becomes fashion, but when guys dress in ANYTHING feminine the name calling and strange looks begin.

hmm, well i dont think having an interest in something makes it a fetish necessarily, but i also enjoy looking more feminine through the clothing personally... what i think might be more interesting is that i would prefer to have feminine curves and body but i am fine with male genitalia and probably a flat chest as boobs seem to just get in the way for athletic stuff and to be honest i think my chest is too big as i have had a bigger chest even when i was thin... overall i just want to look pretty though haha but i dont want to be perceived as a weirdo or get a lot of negative attention so my goal is to work in the female stuff so that if it gets noticed others will say "is that guy wearing [female item]?" "well hmm i guess he should cuz it looks damn pretty!!" haha that may never happen but a femguy can dream right ?

anyway strangely enough i do like to go all out too, but when i do that it feels closer to a fetish as its a turn-on, but it also feels so good it makes me just want to stay that way and be a female all the time cuz it feels so right... i suppose its kinda confusing even to me...

overall hormones and surgery just seems so drastic and i am not miserable being me, especially if i work on expressing myself in a more feminine way so i think that is the plan for me at least for now...

I have also worn womens jeans to work and out and about. I find them to fit my shape better than mens. I have been trying to be more androgenous with my clothing choices.

I have fond remembrance of a visit to Pearl Harbor and the girls at one booth were over the moon about the hipsters I was wearing.
    They were so complimentary I was blushing.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I think mixing a few female items in your male wardrobe is a great way to go. I don't really think of it as a fetish, but women's jeans and ballet flats are just more comfortable than men's equivalents.

I haven't worn women's jeans to work yet but I have worn them out shopping but only when I am wearing a shirt that is long enough to cover my butt. I love the feel of them!
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

While still have a few clothes hanging around my clothest; I wear women's jeans, shoes, shirts, sweaters, jackets; and lingerie when I'm at work and out and about. I also wear earings in both ears, necklaces, bracelets, and paint my nails with a clear polish. I am also starting to put on mascara and clear lip gloss. In the past three months that I have changed the clothes I wear and how I present myself; I haven't gotten any comments or looks. The only person who has an issue is my ex wife.

Crossdresser
    Try heels with your jeans. Then switch from jeans to a skirt after you are comfortable walking in heels. Or you can wear a skirt with flats for everyday wear.

I like your style girl. Your #4 reply says it foe me.
    Love KristyE

So here is someone who has it all figured out:

http://www.laweekly.com/informer/201...fine-with-that

Gone to live my life
    Hey there. I am glad you are getting the chance to work in your girl side to your male side and working toward self-acceptance. It is very uplifting. Good luck with future outings and continue to have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenn View Post
    So here is someone who has it all figured out:

http://www.laweekly.com/informer/201...fine-with-that
    Bren,

Loved the article especially the quote "He never felt like a man trapped in a woman's body. More like a man trapped in the wrong clothes."

Hugs

Isha