so lately i have been working in female things to my everyday male life... been wearing girl jeans around and have gotten many compliments on how good i look in jeans (was wearing khakis a lot) and how thin i have gotten--have also lost about 60 pounds (need some new pics here on a side note)... however, not one mention of the fact i have female jeans on... i did pick some not totally noticeable but fashionable ones low rise boot cut snug fitting but no sparkles on the pockets haha... i also got a new womens belt (silver thin style), but it really doesnt show under my shirt... i have been painting my nails a nudish color but shiny and right now im adding a darker flesh toned pinky accent nail... i have also shopped in the womens section in drab (but looking good in my girl jeans of course =P ) in a few thrift stores and tj max and i really didnt pay much attention if anyone was paying attention to me as i really didnt care as long as they werent bothering me which no one did... anyway i wound up trying on and buying some female things two of which i havent worn out yet and a spandex undershirt which does show a bit under my workout top but aside from being bright yellow doesnt scream womens and it feels great btw... well i just thought i would share as it feels really good to present myself in a way that feels closer to my true self... i dont know if a dress and heels will be needed for everyday wear but i could see it happening for a meetup get together or something like that at some point for fun... would love to hear from anyone else finding themself in a similar place--hope i have provided a positive experience for anyone desiring to go out and get their feet wet in the female world =)