Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cleaning while cding, almost makes you feel normal

Cleaning while cding, almost makes you feel normal

I feel better about cding when I am doing something useful (which so far is just cleaning), but I feel less guilty about cding when I actually participate in chores (the guilt is just an old self worth thing, but I am growing out of that slowly anyways).

I know that this far from a new and novel idea, but I realized that I actually enjoy cleaning more when I CD vs when I am dressed male. Just today I had my day off from work and I dressed up with my newly purchased berry colored heels (thanks to my wonderful SO for purchasing these adorable shoes). I just enjoyed my first time dressing in a month, cleaning, and having a day off from work after a stressful week. And it felt really good to do something while dressed, almost makes ya feel normal

Ps- I will try to post a photo or 3 soon showing my new shoes!
    Last edited by luca; 03-08-2014 at 02:12 AM.

Banned Read only
    That's really cool hon. Oh if only presenting as a female made me love house work!

Say hi to your SO for me, would you? She is really an amazing woman!

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    thats funny...I kinda like doing that too....always wanted one of those maid uniforms ...I have seen CD Maid services before but I question how legit they really are.

I didn't really think about it until my SO commented that I contributed a lot more to household chores since I came out and dressed more.

I'd like to think that it's more just doing normal things that make it feel kinda good rather than having the feminine clothing be the thing that domesticates me. Cleaning is a normal everyday thing and doing something like that (or driving around or whatever other normal thing you may do as you progress) makes the clothing feel less abnormal and not so out of place or special. Just...like feminine clothes on me are just like any of my masculine clothes on me.

Oh and a big hello is coming her way from you Paula, don't you worry.
    Last edited by luca; 03-08-2014 at 04:21 AM.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriana Moretti View Post
    I have seen CD Maid services before but I question how legit they really are.
    I don't know about that - but you reminded me of an interview with a dominatrix that I read several years ago. She tried, for a while, to find a CD who'd perform maid service for her. None of them cleaned very well though, and it was a lot of work on her part to get them to do anything. They just wanted to play.

So she ran across a guy who was a professional butler. "Perfect!" she thought, "this guy will be awesome!"

Trouble is, he was kind of a masochist, so he'd keep breaking her stuff, hoping for punishment. So after he'd broken a lot of things, she finally decided it just wasn't worth it.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Luca,

I think doing things you normally do "en boy" while "en femme" helps to normalize the dressing. I find that doing the typical things I have done "en boy" . . . I did housework before (love my Dyson) while en femme normalized my dressing for both me and my wife. However, still haven't gone out "en femme" with a chain saw although my wife keeps telling me she is going to buy me a pink safety helmet and work gloves one day.

The key thing is you are having fun and you feel good. CONGRATS!

Hugs

Isha

Banned Read only
    Luca, I think the "doing" of anything constructive makes dressing seem "normal" or ok. I feel like a slob if I just sit and watch TV, even in boy mode. So, not surprisingly, doing something to keep myself busy while dressed is better than sitting around if I am stuck inside. Not surprisingly, even driving is a relaxing experience when dressed but something I hate when in boy mode.

Luca,
    Doing just about any chore dressed helps with self esteem.
    Think that you are dressed for a purpose
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I like to clean while dressed ! Just gives me something to do lol

This is what I do too!! I usually wait until there is a pile of dishes in the sink. Then I have my "excuse" to dress up!!!

I always do the housework whilst dressed. Normally I wear a denim skirt, black tights, flats and a tee shirt. Other half happy for the help.

I love to do housework while dressed, unfortunately I don't get to do it very often since I have a kis and his so around here, but when I do get the chance I jump on it!
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

Silver Member
    Have been doing many "household chores" for a long time, but when dressed in feminine attire - even if its in missy jeans, T top, tennis shoes, & feminine undies, all the chores get done better and quicker than when the guy side does them. Enjoy.

Here for a visit
    Luca, maybe it wasn't intended but I think the comment is shameful. It's like you associate cleaning with being a woman. Better never say that to your girlfriend or significant other.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I've always enjoyed doing housework enfem and do seem to enjoy it more. Use to actually have a maid dress I got for Halloween and wore it when I cleaned. Also at one time had some frilly little girl dresses I cleaned in.
    Now I just wear a cute skirt or top if I'm really into cleaning, now if I could ever convince the wife to not freak out with me wearing something at home when she's home we might have a spotless house, nah prob not but it's still fun to dream

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    My wife will definitely encourage me to CD and clean, although it would be more about subjugation than support. She's crafty like that....but gorgeous too!

Rebecca
    Last edited by reb.femme; 03-08-2014 at 04:16 PM.
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by BeckyRiven View Post
    Luca, maybe it wasn't intended but I think the comment is shameful. It's like you associate cleaning with being a woman. Better never say that to your girlfriend or significant other.

Becky, I think you missed the point of my post. I never said that dressing feminine makes one a better cleaner.

I really like your point about it feeling more "normal" to do "ordinary" things while dressed Luca, I have to agree. I have to second the say hi to your fiancee comment, she seems like a wonderful lady.
    "Fear is the mind killer." Frank Herbert, Dune

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." Ferris Bueler

"I make a GREAT team!"

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana Moretti View Post
    thats funny...I kinda like doing that too....always wanted one of those maid uniforms
    Quote Originally Posted by LeighR View Post
    Use to actually have a maid dress I got for Halloween and wore it when I cleaned.
    While I can't say my CDing and feminine time have "helped" my cleaning.. (sorry..still a bit lazy at times...single ya know )
    It has been a bit more fun to do cleaning at times with my Halloween maid outfit on

Heh..whenever CDing and "cleaning" comes up in threads, I think of Queen's "I Want to Break Free" video
    Kacey Rhiannon - (FB Page) (Twitter)
    Bliss is your birthright! Feel Sexy Every Day!

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckyRiven View Post
    I have read and reread Luca's posts and nothing he said would ever make me think that. What she actually said was that she feels better about cross-dressing if she is doing something useful like cleaning.

She later went on to say that it is the activity that makes her feel good rather than having it be all about the clothing.

You do not have to agree with her, but it is very unkind to call that shameful and to put words into Luca's mouth.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Platinum Member
    Hi Luca, Been there and done that it just makes the jobs seam like fun.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I love dressing while I clean, the house usually comes out better too as I tend to pay more attention to detail lol! I hot a cool maids outfit to wear as well, I must say after about ten minutes the high heels come off and a pair of flats go on so I can work faster lol
    Desiree

I am cleaning my apartment dressed for the first time today and am noticing that Shelby is a little more detail oriented than my male self usually is...

File under "Things that make you go, 'Hmmmmmmm...'"

Shelby
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

I love to clean when dressed.Wife cant stand this part of me . but she always says when is maid maria coming to clean so i get dressed at night and clean its sooo fun