Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Man Hair

I am a cylist and shave my legs pretty closely. I used to shave twice a week. Now I shave every day and put lotion on my legs after each shave so my legs are smooth. I have absolutely no problem showing up at the gym with shaved (muscular) legs. Don't care.at.all. My wife's first reaction: "you have such girly legs" (awesome!). Now, she cannot stand me having hair on my legs and neither can I! So, everything's fine

xoxo
    Kellie
    Last edited by Kellie79; 03-09-2014 at 08:59 PM. Reason: typo

Hy susan did u try to use those special epilators? They pluck out hair easily ,
    But it can be very painful, I only use it when it's becoming summer since I like to lay down in sun with my legs crossing eachother and feeling those nasty hairs

xxx
    Rose

I stay clean shaven year round and shave daily but on occasion I use nair for the shower just to get extra close. I am a cyclist so I rarely get noticed for my girly legs. I do get occasional looks for my long pony tail and my flattened b cups under my jersey. Never had a disparaging remark though.
    Last edited by Annie M; 03-19-2014 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Spelling

See, here is the thing.

I have had a beard, mustache and fur for 30+ of my 49 years on this rock. (Exceptions: Being a child, The USAF and working for Monsanto).

While I like looking pretty, I don't think that I can bring myself to follow the urgings of several of you and shave. I even do road cycling and could shrug it off!

My wife likes my fur! I think I have pretty fur!

>clings desperately to fur<

I'm showing up to a CD/T event at the end of the month in a SWEET dress, strappy heels and pretty, shiny fur! ( Will any of you be there? http://www.tg-fashions.com/Spring%20Bling%202.html )

-MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Banned Read only
    I've removed my hair for years too. Arms, legs, stomach all over in fact. Not a peep. Once in a blue moon someone will ask why my legs look better than their wives or their own and I just say I have an issue with body hair. They move on. I don't care what society thinks of this yet I'm lucky that I live in Boulder, Co and it's the cycling capital of the states and 50%of the guys here cycle and remove their hair from their legs so I kinda fit in

Quote Originally Posted by cathie pantyhose View Post
    I've removed my hair for years too. Arms, legs, stomach all over in fact. Not a peep. Once in a blue moon someone will ask why my legs look better than their wives or their own and I just say I have an issue with body hair. They move on. I don't care what society thinks of this yet I'm lucky that I live in Boulder, Co and it's the cycling capital of the states and 50%of the guys here cycle and remove their hair from their legs so I kinda fit in
    I don't think they will allow you to ride Flagstaff Mt. with hairy legs!

Banned Read only
    HI Annie - Flagstaff, when Left hand canyon was still open, the fruit loops loop, peak to peak, etc...it's the law that if you ride here, you must be smooth here. Love this place

Left hand is, like gone! But I think you can still ride the others with hairy legs if you have fenders and a helmet mirror...
    Ok I'll stop now and stay on topic.

Platinum Member
    Hi Susan, A clean shaved body as becoming the new normal.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I did my first full shave last weekend, and in spite of some small chemical burns and a bit of razor burn i found it, amazing, finally I could wear things without hair sticking out everywhere ruining the illusion. I don't know how my wife would take it if I remained "smooth" but I am enjoy it this week, and might reshave and get antother weekend if she is okay with it.

I used to think about what other people thought before I got rid of my unwanted hair too. I used to wax legs, arms and chest abdomen. I was never too hairy thankfully. Now I've had laser on my legs and arms and also laser and electrolysis on my face. Virtually nothing left. Still wax chest but think I will got with permanent removal there too. No one has said a word. Guess my workmates on the oil rig must wonder why I never have stubble though! So if the guys on the rig don't say anything construction guys are of the same ilk. No?