Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the most important thing for you to dress up?

What is the most important thing for you to dress up?

What is the most important thing for you to dress up?

Joy? Feeling Sexy? Beautify? First step to become a real woman? Express female side in a male body only? Relax? Want to have sex?

I always ask myself what is the honest answer, my feeling is so mixed and confused...

Silver Member
    Consider focusing on one issue at a time - such as your attire, makeup, hair style, inner feminine needs, etc., which may help you not to feel "so mixed and confused". Slow down and enjoy your feminine side.

I don't know it just feels natural and enjoyable, it is just who I am.

Bye-Bye Lisa
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

All girl, all the time! ❤ Felicia Dee's Avatar
    As invested as I am in my male self, I always feel like I'm playing a part. I dress to feel real. It's that weird?

No, It is not weird. You just described how I feel when I dress and you probably described it for a lot of others here.

All girl, all the time! ❤ Felicia Dee's Avatar
    Whew! Good to know...

not weird at all, for me, I feel I want to be a real woman but be a real woman means much more than just the body and clothes so I question myself all the time, what do I really feel by dressing up, as express another side of me or I am letting the "her" inside me out and that is the real me? or not...

Identity, expression and aesthetics, for me.

Hi,

Well its not really the clothes wig makeup shoes perfume its being a member ,part of and being accepted in a way thats normal, that i can say is whats happening with in 3 groups im a member of, forgot one its 4, and we work to gether its just every thing about who we are and what we do together, this week end is no exception fact is its been so lovely and neat, yes really really has,

...noeleena...

It just seems natural for me to just put something feminine on at the end of the day. Its who I am.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    it is a blank canvas .....create something original ...............

Gone to live my life
    For me it is just about "being". It doesn't matter whether I am dressed "en femme" or "en boy" I am still me. The external presentation is just a shell for the world. Does being dressed "en femme" make me happy? Astoundingly happy! But then again I am happy when dressed "en boy" . . . just with less pretty clothes.

Hugs

Isha

Platinum Member
    Hi Robin, It's just who I am and it's just what I do , It just feels so wonderful
    seeing that pretty lady in the mirror looking back at me.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Turns me on, always has, maybe i am my own girlfriend? my own Domme?

Robin, that's why so many of us older CD's stop asking ourselves why. I don't try to figure out why I dress, or what dressing means to me. Dressed in either gender, I'm pretty much the same. But my dressing is not so much about the dressing, it's a lot more about what I am if I don't dress. It's kind of like the Hulk, I become a great ball of rage and anger, followed by depression. I dress when I can, and I'm more like Clark Kent,(really more like Suzy homemaker) mild mannered and cuddly.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I do it as it is relaxing for me.

Good therapy?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I do want to know why, maybe because I am still in my 20s and this question bother me for more than 20 years already, I think I still have the window open to totally change things and have an enjoyable life.
    Without the answer I just feel I have a half-half life and personality, it drives me insane sometimes and bring huge depression in my life slow down everything which is not a good life I believe so.

As they said in Wayne's World, "Shwing".
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

For me it's bra and forms first flowed by make up the. Wig and finally clothes In that order.

Platinum Member
    Like Tina, I am older and retired. I gave up decades ago trying to figure out my cross dressing desires. There are certain days when I "just" slip into a totally femme mind set. Once properly attired, which means fully en femme, I actually forget I am wearing the clothing of a woman. It has become natural. I feel very comfortable en femme as Stephanie. If I am not Stephanie I feel very comfortable in her male counterpart. I do not go through the angst I read about on this thread of men who are driven to total distraction if they cannot don one piece of feminine clothing during the day.

I often suffer from a bit of cognitive dissonance between the way that I feel and the way that I look. Crossdressing relieves some of that. It brings a kind of harmony to my life.

It's something like the feeling one may get when attending an event where you're in a suite and tie but everyone else is wearing shorts and T-shirts. You're conscious of your clothing and feel out of place.

Best wishes
    MsVal
    Last edited by MsVal; 03-09-2014 at 12:01 PM. Reason: spelling

Dancing for the most part. I can really strut my stuff and that makes me happy.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

To see the real me in my reflection

That's the real me and i feel relaxed and comfortable and happy when I'm dressed. Sometimes I feel sexy, sometimes I feel pretty, often i feel confident. I feel grounded.
    My blog www.transcriptsblog.wordpress.com
    Twitter: @transgirl_Jenn

I really don't know. When I'm out dressed I feel better about myself. I love to be dressed in the way I want to be dressed. I'm still looking for the "why" of that, but it's quite a bit of fun searching.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]