Thread: Coming off a 2 year purge

Coming off a 2 year purge

I went on a massive purge back in 2012. It was the typical purge where I tossed everything (except my panties... stayed 24/7 with them) and logged out of this site hoping to never return. I can tell you all that i am delighted to be back again

So, for the past 2 weeks I was busy out compiling a new wardrobe and had a pretty fun time doing it.

Finally went out for the first time since winter 2012 and I have to you ladies, it was my best outing ever. A friend and I went to the mall and did a little shopping, where I picked up an outfit for this summer. Sadly, I forgot my wallet at home so all I had was Jess's money in my purse, which came out to $45. I was able to buy 1 skirt and 1 crochet top to go with it. I couldn't get the heels I really wanted :/

Sadly I didn't get any photos to share with you ladies but I also left my phone at home. I was too excited to remember I suppose. I passed almost 100%, which was amazing considering I only used foundation for makeup. This new wig is just amazing! I'm looking for voice tips, ladies. My voice is the only thing that makes me not pass.

I promise I will get some photos up of the next planned outing (to a club called Trexx in Syracuse, NY which is very CD friendly). I'm hoping to be selected for the nightly drag show.

Can't wait to meet all the new girls since I left and reacquaint myself with my old friends.

xoxo Jess
    Last edited by Jess Marie; 03-08-2014 at 11:39 PM.
    “You can love someone so much… But you can never love someone as much as you miss them.”
    -John Green, An Abundance of Katherines

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Welcome back Jess Marie. Can't stay away for long, can we?

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    it is just good to hear you are back in the swing....we all do it....and some of us will do it again.....welcome back........

Gone to live my life
    Hi Jess,

Welcome back. Glad to hear you are getting your wardrobe back in shape and I look forward to reading more about you.

Hugs

Isha

Platinum Member
    Hi Jess, Welcome back, It's just like the Mafia, You just can't quit.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Unfortunately, there is no such thing as quitting. If there was, a lot of us would have thrown that switch many years ago Welcome back! Next time remember your money because leaving a pair of heels behind is a crime in these parts lol
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Every time she thinks she out, they drag her back in! Welcome back, for someone that purged and never wanted to come back, I'm glad now that you have, your glad about it.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Reminds me of the line in the song Hotel California:
    You can check out but you can never leave...

Best wishes
    MsVal

All I can say is purging is a waste of time, money and clothing.

You obviously had another interest to make you purge.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

About 5 years ago I was on another forum that no longer exists and I started a thread called "The Purge Donation Center" or something.

"Send in your purged items and they will be available for other crossdressers."

Aspiring Member
    I have my stuff put away for awhile...I just have another major interest for the time being. I know well enough not to dispose of it. I KNOW that the time will roll around again when I pull it out and put it all back in service. If I were to purge, I would try my best to find another CD/Trans to pass it down to...but I suppose that is easier said than done...the finding another...

I didn't start tossing clothes until 1 year after I lost all desire to dress. I had small purges before of a few weeks or a couple of months, so I knew to hold onto it all. But after 1 year (seeing that I'm only 21), I figured maybe I was in the clear. And I cannot begin to tell you how wrong I was.

Sadly, the last time I was on here, there were very few girls from the Syracuse, NY area. I think maybe 2 or 3.
    “You can love someone so much… But you can never love someone as much as you miss them.”
    -John Green, An Abundance of Katherines

Jess, I lost the desire for around 5 years once, but it still came back. It took be until my mid Thirties before I realized, it ain't going away any time soon!
    Never throw it away, unless it is faded, worn, torn, ill fitting, stained, or just plain ugly, the rest, get a couple of space bags, seal it up and stash it away. Then when you need it again, you just have to worry about whether or not it is still in style!
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Welcome back Jess. I don't think I've ever had a purge, as such. Just throw stuff out when it's past it's best and replace with more.

I'm probably just too stingey.