Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pantyhose Attitudes

pantyhose are deaaaaaaaad!

it's all ABOUT tights!

esp. fun colours and floral print ones!

eyah!

I absolutely love how pantyhose feel and make my legs look! Also like others, they were the first article of feminine clothing I ever wore. My favorite shades are nude tan and black. I have all kinds of brands - Hanes Silk Reflections, DKNY and Hue are my favorite thus far, though I've yet to try Wolfords.

Pantyhose were the second thing I ever tried on. A dress being the first. I just wanted my legs to look like the cheerleaders in football games. It turned out I liked the feel of them, too.

Now, I rarely wear pantyhose, it's always tights for me. They fit better and I like the feel of them more.

Still, I only go out in a skirt without hosiery if it's really hot and I am wearing a long skirt.

Pantyhose feel great and look sexy but for most casual outfits, I think bare legs just look better and more natural on most. I rarely see GGs wearing pantyhose during this time of the year for instance. With the right outfit pantyhose or tights are amazing though

that's pretty damn cool. It's always a weird feeling when an actual girl takes advice from us as crossdressers. kinda makes you feel good about it. personally i kind of agree with the person at the shop. i can't stand the look of pantyhose, but maybe that's because I seem to be a lot younger than most people here. I'd much prefer those stripey leggings over pantyhose. really need to get around to getting some...

I just wanted to say thanks for sharing your adventure

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Marie View Post
    Good for you. I've never been able to understand why so many women don't take advantage of all the enhancements available to them. Why on earth would you want to present yourself as any less than the very best you can be?
    My wife tells me that she does not wear skirts because it is a lot of needless work and expense and discomfort. When worn regularly and often, the cost can add up. (It is expensive enough for us occasional dressers.). Hose can make hot or cold weather seem more so. Heels can hurt a lot quicker if one is not accustomed to them or overweight. There are limits on behavior...knees together, be careful ascending stairs, beware of windy days, etc. Even makeup and jewelry and hair styling is different for many GGs when wearing hose. They will do it if the special occasion warrants, but being a beauty every day can get tiresome. If there is one thing that most women in American society do not need these days, it is more work. So they cut corners in the "enhancements" department.

I understand her point perhaps better than she realizes.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Look at my screen name - that should tell you how I feel. I do not dress without pantyhose/sheer tights or opaque tights (rare) - I even underdress with at least knee-highs when wearing pants as male. I wouldn't consider dressing without and love the look of ALL legs wearing vs. bare.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

I prefer shaved legs to pantyhose. The dress / skirt feels better on the legs.

Charlotte Allison Morris NavyM2F_WAM's Avatar
    I was at Hooters last night. Two of the waitresses (who were roommates and didn't have any customers at the time) sat down at my table. One or both of them complained about wearing pantyhose. One of them called them "itchy-hose". I just smiled. I wanted to say something about it, but I didn't want to out myself (although in boy mode). I just don't understand why women don't like wearing them. I like the way they help keep me tucked.
    Charlotte

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    I would've said how much better their legs look and that I prefer hosed over bare
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Quote Originally Posted by NavyM2F_WAM View Post
    I just don't understand why women don't like wearing them. I like the way they help keep me tucked.
    Because women don't need to be "tucked"!!!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I don't wear them to keep me tucked. I just like the look and feel.
    I've finally mastered the art of making salads. My favorite is a delicious Mediterranean salad.

I wear them under my long pants when ever i can. Love the feeling of them on my skin

I know genetic women don't need to be tucked. I meant that was one of the reasons I love wearing them.
    Charlotte

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa_59 View Post
    I prefer stockings myself, I got that advice from a GG once. It was in an old thread on an Everquest message board, one of the women on there said "Pennihose is da debbil" and posted a complaint about pantyhose (we talked about everything on that board), and this other young lady responded that instead of pantyhose, get a set of garters and buy stockings, you'll never go back. I'm sure she didn't mean "me" as well but I tried it and I've loved stockings ever since.
    I agree 100% with Melissa. I LOVE hosiery but I am not fond of pantyhose. It's stockings and garters for this girl

Its quite cold at night now , but I don't mind , feels so snug and comforting , sleeping in my panties and pantyhose (and slip)
    Last edited by Katey888; 06-24-2014 at 07:58 AM. Reason: Please check rules regarding pictures that are NOT of you and permission required - pic removed
    Theres No Point In Living , If You Can't Feel Alive

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    The only time I am not wearing pantyhose is when I am shaving my legs.
    xxoo
    Jennifer

Quote Originally Posted by NavyM2F_WAM View Post
    I know genetic women don't need to be tucked. I meant that was one of the reasons I love wearing them.
    I know that, I was just having fun because your two mutually exclusive comments seemed to flow from one another.

But it brings up a good point. When I was younger, I always thought that pantyhose, particularly control tops, were absolutely crucial to maintaining a flat front. Entirely false. Any properly fitting panties should do the job as well.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Its garter belt and stockings for this gurl.

I was a confirmed daily thigh highs underdresser but I've been wearing pantyhose lately. I have to confess that I like the way pantyhose hugs my butt.

The hugging effect on my thighs and the look and feel of them when I rub my hands on them are my favorite aspects of wearing them.
    Charlotte

L'eggs Sheer Energy Pantyhose were the first women's garment I ever slipped onto my 11 yro body. WOW! I had always loved them and they have been a part of me since then. My wife has a huge pantyhose fetish too, wears them everyday, and when i'm dressed and we role play, she insists that I wear them too- with everything else of course. I can't stand looking at lazy women who make up their face but leave their legs bare. Looks terrible. I don't dress without them. Sometimes I will wear 2 pair or black stockings over suntan pantyhose, so sexy! Shave your legs guys. If you don't you will never know how good they really feel and look. And sex, cut the cotton panel out with your SO and have fun. They make the lady and feel incredible rubbing against each other. WE LOVE PANTYHOSE!!!!

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Actually I was gonna start a thread on the opposite of this. In my mind any hose should be worn in a more professional or formal setting. I myself prefer bare legs. Especially now that summer is here. I guess the style outfit should dictate weather the legs are bare or covered.
    Erica

I prefer to wear dresses and skirts because they are more comfortable. Hoes are anything but comfortable and the way they dig into my belly fat is anything but attractive, nope, it's tights or bare for me. That being said if I were a carear woman I suppose I'd wear black hoes on occasion with a skirt just to mix it up but I'd be pealing them off as soon as I got home!