This was a really neat experience.

I was at a consignment store for the first time. I walked in wearing a skirt and blouse, nude hose, and flats. I was presenting male otherwise. The clerk in the store talked to me a little. She was very personable. I was feeling pretty good about my outfit, so I asked her for her opinion to make sure I wasn't missing something. She said, "I would lose the hose." I explained that I probably wouldn't crossdress if pantyhose were not involved.

I came back to the store later when I had time to shop more. I tried on a couple outfits. She found me some nice things to try on. Once again, she recommended that I reconsider the hose. Or at least not wear nude hose. She commented on how they are a bit too "Old Lady". I said that if she saw what my legs looked like without hose, she might change her mind. I decided to do something that I had never done before. I took off my pantyhose while I was in the dressing room and came out in my next outfit without the hose. She looked at my legs and her expression changed. Then she said, "I never thought I would ever say this, but I think I like the hose." She went on to say that my legs looked flawless in them. (Leggs Sheer Energy Active Support) She was amazed at how big a difference they made. She and the other clerk started saying that they should reconsider wearing pantyhose. The other clerk said, "I think I should start wearing pantyhose all the time!"

I think I have, somewhat accidentally, made the world a better place!