Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pantyhose Attitudes

Junior Member Alice-n-wonderland's Avatar
    Pantyhose are why I do what I do, I love them. For me they are just part of getting dressed. Maybe I am just old fashion, but a women in a dress just looks better with hose on. Its kind of like a guy that is dressed up but is not wearing any socks. To each his or her own.

neither my wife or i would ever be caught dead in a skirt or dress without some shade of nude or tan hose on

Platinum Member
    Hi Johanne, they can have my pantyhose when they tear them off my cold dead body.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I don't wear panty hose all that much, but I do wear my thigh highs everyday.

I like to wear pantyhose during the late spring and early fall. Otherwise I prefer leggings in the winter and tights during mid-season

As with some other posters, I am not in a position to shave so a nice pair of opaque stockings hide my hairy legs.

That said they have the advantage of feeling good and , in my opinion, looking good and finish off any outfit nicely.

I am not however a fan of pantyhose which I find awkward and constricting (just my opinion though)

Aspiring Member
    If I can't wear my pantyhose I just don't feel right, I probably have more pantyhose then a real women does and I love them. Even if I am wearing knee highs I will have my pantyhose on under them.

I absolutely love pantyhose and my gf can not understand why. They feel amazing on your skin (bare legs feels amazing too though dont get me wrong) and I think they also look professional and polished. To each his own, you like what you're gonna like and no one should tell you otherwise.

I have also seen a lot of women in my office wear pantyhose or tights, I don't think they are going anywhere with the younger crowd as most of the women in my office are 30 or under.

Wearing pantyhose is indescribably delicious.

I am very pro pantyhose....and I vote!

I don't like pantyhose but I love my stockings. I have been wearing stockings for over fifty years and I would not give them up. I don't care if women wear hose or not, but the sooner they abandon hose altogether, the more men might get accepted in hose.

Lingerie lover
    I love to wear pantyhose, stockings, or anything nylon. The soft silky texture drives me nuts. As Beverly said too, they can hide a lot and make your legs look a lot better than they otherwise would.

I love pantyhose, stockings and all that jazz. Why is this fashion only limited to woman?

I normally love wearing pantyhose, and especially the soft, silky feeling against my legs, and the way that type of nylon hose seems to caress them.

That said, I had occasion to be en femme for 4 days in a row recently when my wife was out of town, and I wore pantyhose every day while I was out and about. To be honest, after a while the thrill of it wore off, and I think I understand now why GG's aren't as enraptured by pantyhose as most of us CDers are. Over time, the "caressing" feeling gave way to a sensation similar to one of my legs being encased in a sausage skin - and in much the same way as GG's have often described it.

I'm not suggesting that I am now a convert to the barelegged look - far from it. While that may still go well with a sun dress, shorts, or capris, to me, pantyhose remain a "must" in a professional setting, or to provide a more polished look when one is dressed up for a special occasion.

All I am saying is that I am no longer worshipping unquestioningly at the altar of pantyhose the way I used to...

I'm not a big fan of pantyhose exactly, mainly because I'm not a big fan of the 'panty' part of them but I do enjoy wearing thigh highs pretty much all the time both to make my legs look great and the feeling of them. I may be odd in this but it's how I feel about it. To each their own though.

Pantyhose have been the only thing I ever tried out (until recently when start accepting myself for who I am). Being a kid, pantyhose were the only thing somehow available to me, taking them from the back of my moms drawers, making sure she wouldn't miss them wondering where they might have gone to.
    I like the way they make your legs look smoother, more flawless, and I like the feel of it, although, as stated by others, you get used to it over time. I own a few pair now, different colours and denier, but love to have more.

Pantyhose, or stockings/garter belt for me. I love the feel, look, and sound when I walk. I always wear pantyhose under my male clothes all the time.

All I can say is my legs never look better bare. Hose always makes them look better, evens out the flesh tones and smooths out imperfections. As long as they're not super thick, and have a nice finish to them, they don't look gramma-like.

Like you, I simply don't bother crossdressing if pantyhose is not involved. Simply put, they make my legs look feminine, and I love they way they feel when I'm wearing them. Thanks for striking a blow for the wearing of hosiery!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Pantyhose is what started it all off for me as well and so I LOVE them and must wear them.

I can, however, see why most women don't wear them as they are quite an expensive addition and are easily worn down or have runs.

Still... you won't catch me dressed without wearing them.

For me wearing pantyhose is a must as well as something that I love to wear. Not only are they the perfect finish to any outfit (and I totally get the bare legs argument) but, I feel so much more femme while wearing them.

As a "girl" of the 1950's-1960's I love hose, especially pantyhose, which became (somewhat) popular during the late 1960's. I wear hose well over 90% of the time, mainly pantyhose, nude, black, or red. The young women of today will someday regret that in there youth that they by-passed the hose opportunity and the benefits from indulging in this activity. Hose IMO is so feminine and alluring.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Most girls just don't know how good they have it.
    Angie

I can attest to the value of a nice pair of hose or stockings. My legs are full of scars and a multitude of other unsightly " battle wounds " and even the sheerest of hose diminish the appearance of them. I RARELY go public without nylons.

Yea, my crossdressing began with a pair of stockings I got from my friend's and thus pantyhose is a must for my CDing.
    I'm seriously addicted to pantyhose and a day scarcely passes without wearing a pair.
    Whether in drab mode or en femme, I always wear a pair under pants or short skirt.
    I LOVE the sensation I feel when I rub my pantyhosed legs each other in short skirt and stiletto heels.
    Watching my silky-smooth, hairless and flawless legs in pantyhose reflected in the mirror makes me feel so sensuous!
    Last edited by phlover; 08-05-2014 at 03:20 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life in women's dresses, pantyhose, stiletto heels, mini skirts, wigs and gorgeous makeup is so alluring and addictive.
    I wish the day would come when my feminine look is welcomed and I can live as a woman out in public.