Thread: Do you ever take pics while dressed...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Read only

Do you ever take pics while dressed...

would be a dumb Q. Very dumb. And I am in no way making an attempt to force anyone out of their closet.

To shop for heels.

BUT... there is no way around it. It's an inescapable FACT. No matter how great heels might look in the store, some WILL make your legs look worse and some WILL make your legs look better. No use trying to figure out exactly why and I am not talking about color or style. They must be tried on and viewed in a mirror or photographed to see if they "flatter" or "insult" your legs. And some are far more "tolerable" comfort wise than others.

This ^^^ would make it easy to imagine that ladies who are strictly closet dressers are likely the ones who do most of the online ordering? Seems like it would make it awfully difficult to find comfortable and/or "flattering" shoes? Or maybe you usually order in a couple of styles and sizes and return some?

Part of the reason I ask is because most of my heels are 10 & 11s with a few 12s. [I wear a 11 in mens] Sizing, just like jeans, is all over the map.

One of the biggest benefits of trying them on in a store is to at least find ONE pair with a 3 or 4 inch heel that are COMFORTABLE enough to walk around in for practice and or "train" your feet/legs/body & balance. Just because they ARE heels is no reason to be miserable when wearing them.
    Last edited by Wildaboutheels; 03-09-2014 at 03:03 PM. Reason: sp.