Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you ever take pics while dressed...

So is this thread about shoes or pictures LOL. I've taken pictures of myself dressed since before there were digital cameras. At the time I was afraid to take them anyplace for development, so I used slide film and developed them myself so nobody would know. Digital cameras have made things a whole lot better though. It is so much easier to judge my own look when I can take a quick picture and see it and make any necessary adjustments.

I have made several pics of me in my heels... I have posted them in another place on the internet, but because of the fact that i'm still (and i don't think about changing at the moment) a closet crossdresser i won't change that i try them at the shop...

Southern Gurl
    Yes, I love to take pics when dressed. It gives me a chance to see how others would see me and how I may improve .. Hugs

I love pictures while dressed. Digital Cameras are great for us!

Pics while dressed, are you kidding! Kristyn seems to be a pic addict!
    Thanks to a good friend here ,thanks Adriana, I recently started making videos.
    They are even more helpful than the pics.
    As for buying those heels, I purchase mine in store. Where I live I have had many
    issues with mail and package deliveries, not worth the trouble or the risk of them
    getting into the wrong hands.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

many times! just hard to hide the evidence :s

I lOve my heels/shoes but finding places to buy them for my size10 feet can be a nightmare at times Anyone know of where they keep the good stuff :P
    And 4real always taking photos & videos of shoes & outfits... Tiz a must

Love taking pics too, they are a great way of knowing if an outfit works or looks absolutely awful.
    I get my shoes in store as well.

Actually tonight I had an issue with a combination of both topics in this thread.
    I was taking photos whilst wearing new shoes, had the camera on a timer and couldn't believe how noisy my shoes were on the wooden floor.
    I have neighbors in the apartment below me so I was conscious of the noise. I either need to get a few rugs for the floor or stick something on to the soles of the shoes in future. Wearing flats isn't an option!

Hi i have a real blast taking photos while dressed and in all different poses and posting them on flickr only for myself and can see what if any progress i am making with make up etc xxxx love hugs and kisses Paige

Well, my legs look like they look and there is not much that I can personally do about that. When I by heels, I want fit first, comfort second. I never look at my legs, because they are are what they are.

I LOVE taking pics while im dressed! Today at like four am I took a nice walk around the block, and took SSSOOO many selfies! Also I back everything up on my pc and external hdd
    Violet

Your foot size has its advantages. Many like me love big feet!

:*
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyD View Post
    I lOve my heels/shoes but finding places to buy them for my size10 feet can be a nightmare at times Anyone know of where they keep the good stuff :P

In my town there are 2-3 shops for "huge women." There is a variety of shoes and clothing for huge ladies, so it can be used by trans people. Also in some ses shops are boots and heels until the number 12

p.s.country in which I live is not yet in the EU, although in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyD View Post

Using photos to decide if your heels flatter you? Pointless. That's what friends are for. Using photos to admire myself in heels? Love to.

still to much of a closet dresser but maybe soon I can find the courage to do some see how I look..

Being a visually oriented person, and a bit narcissistic, and always looking for ways to improve everything I do, classic perfectionist, to a point, yes, we take pics, before, during and after.

I love to take selfies all dolled up! It it the best way to gauge for myself if I like my look. I love trying new outfits, wigs, and shoes and improving my makeup! I also love looking back at them since I do not live 24/7 in heels! I want to get a professional photo session soon with me and my wife dressed up as pin-up girls! Fun,Fun,Fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana Moretti View Post
    the real question here should be..."Who Dosent".....LOL....

Yea mee lol I hate having picture taken, camera shy is not the word every pic of me usually results in me putting my hands over my face to hid the embarrassment, I dress 24 hours a day 52 weeks a year super girly there would come a point when taking pictures all the time would get boring and I would feel very shallow and self obsessed if I felt the need to do so and that's not to say that people who take selfies are shallow and self obsessed it's just how it would make me feel, if I was a weekend crossdresser then yea maybe but more for opinions on maybe the top I just bought etc
    Last edited by CrossJess; 05-28-2014 at 10:39 AM.

I've never taken pictures of just shoes to see how they look... but for shopping I have gotten to the point to where I will try them on in the store, walk a little, stand a bit, and of course see how they look in the mirror. Hard part is that I don't know how they will look with an outfit but the good thing about that is if they don't look right, I know they fit so that means it is time to buy a new outfit for my new shoes, oh and buy some new shoes for my old outfit!

I have gotten weird looks... more like glances but have never had anyone question me, berate me, stare in disgust at me, or anything derogatory. I've had one or two head shakes and a "I'll just turn around like I didn't see anything" action, but it doesn't bother me any... I'm still shopping! Think about it, 99.9% of the time those people don't know me, I don't know them, nor will I ever interact with them so what does their opinion of me matter (replaces the I's and Me's with You)!?!

Good luck in your shoe shopping girls!!

--Charlene

Women are some of the strongest and courageous creatures on this earth and I'd like to embody that courage also!

Selfies are fun! Plus it's fun to pose different rather than a typical guy pose. 😃

I love taking pics of myself dressed, I do take alot of pics of my heels when I dress, all my heels are 4in and higher,it is alot of fun.
    Steffanie52

Sure that's part of the fun! Still relatively new to makeup etc. so it's a good way to see progress .

Online shopping makes finding the right pair of shoes a bit harder in some regards, but not necessarily impossible, it just means you have to return some items every now and then, which I do all the time. It's not a big deal either, because in the Netherlands, all online shops are legally required to accept returns within 14 days (with a few exceptions such as underwear, food and bespoke items).

I love taking pictures while dressed If only my camera would be nice to me LOL

Yesterday I had a chance to wear my high heel boots Pleaser 6" tall heels I had to change the way I walked they forced me to walk as well wiggle like a LADY Here is the part that got me
    I then put on my seduce 420 classic high heel pumps 6" heel Same brand and company Just felt so different
    And yes I took pictures