Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: where do you keep your clothes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

where do you keep your clothes

For those of you who are closet dressers like me , where do you keep your clothes so that no one finds them. I have to keep mine in the garage.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    wow..what a good question.!!!!!!...I keep mine in musical instrument road cases that I KNOW nobody is going to open. Nobody looks twice at them & thinks they are filled with...well...what SHOULD be in them....I also keep my male Adidas shoe boxes and store my shoes in them @ the top of my closet where you need a stepping stool to reach....and honestly if they got spotted I wouldnt really care I would say " yea...so...they are cute right" LOL...I am kinda in the closet...but kinda not. Certain blouses are also stored UNDER male shirts on hangers....angain...if i get caught its not the end of the world for me...

In a set of drawers underneath my paperwork, which for sure my gf wouldn't be interested.

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    I had to stay at my moms house for several months back when
    I was younger. I kept a smallish travel case packed and would
    take a local bus to the other side of town about once a week and
    rent a nice hotel room for a night or two.

That kept any 'leaving-anything-overlooked' accidents from happening
    and my body sprays from being noticed.

I think my mom would've been fine with it, but she had a bad habit
    of telling anything she knew to her sisters. Who would have
    broadcast it to the world within minutes....;-)

I have a lock-able chest which I keep all my undergarments in. Panties, bras, skirts, and stuff that doesn't hang up. I keep all of my shirts, dresses, and tanktops in the back of my closet under a large leather jacket and my graduation gown. No one looks through my stuff, but if someone asked about it, I'd come up with an excuse. The underwear would be difficult to explain, thus its locked up. Lol.

Makeup addict!
    They're in my dresser underneath the male clothes

I finally live alone! So....my bedroom is all women's clothing. My spare bedroom/office is where I go to work and to drab.

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Ray View Post
    I finally live alone! So....my bedroom is all women's clothing. My spare bedroom/office is where I go to work and to drab.
    The day that I get to live alone I'm gonna make a big party with my closet But now I'm not alone, so I keep it in an old drawer with a lot of worthless stuff, nobody will suspect .

I'm fortunate enough to have two closets, one that's out (my male clothes) and one that's in (Katie's clothes)

In totes I put in the false ceiling in the basement.

I keep most in a bag that I keep in my car trunk. Some cotton panties I have left in the laundry and have ended back with my things . No questions .. mostly I keep it close by , so l can take advantage of the times when no one is home..

used to be in a small suitcase in the garage, wig had a few items in the head space so as not to get squashed (most clothes are now in daughters rooms somewhere on their floor)
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I emptied out one of the bags to hang my suits in and stuffed hangable items in that. The rest are all in a bin underneath my bed, stuffed way in the back behind everything else. It works out really well.
    “You can love someone so much… But you can never love someone as much as you miss them.”
    -John Green, An Abundance of Katherines

Since I live alone mine are in the closet and dresser drawers where they belong.

Smile hidden treasures in my universe

I am like steffanie47. I have a nice selection in the drawer under my side of the bed. that is what the so knows about as she discovered it some time back. In there is a selection of panties, bras, tops, skirts and dresses. and is pretty much my 'go to' stash.
    Under my desk in my office, there is a very large duffle bag that is litterally straining at its zippers with all my shoes, tops, skirts, wigs, make up, sleepwear (for when the wife leaves for the grandkids), and still more panties, bras etc. this is not known to her, as is the large locked trunk out in the shed in the back yard.
    There, are the off season outfits, shoes, shapewear and clothes that i used to wear when I was a bit smaller. Like steffanie said. dadt. If circumstances were different, I would have all my dresses and skirts hanging up in my office.

Garage for me too! Crusty old ammunition box, tucked deep under a bench. Makeup in the wardrobe inside, again disguised and tucked away. I think we'd be able to advise any girl on how to create a crush free wardrobe and crossdresser do make the best secret agents!

Christen x
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there.” - Rumi.

Makes you wonder about a lot of guys who spend an inordinate amount of time in their garage, doesn't it...?

Garage for me too - partly it's defined as my workshop and cave/retreat but it also has a lockable filing cabinet for 'tools'... Other things just stored in non-descript boxes, and my makeup and jewellery in a new toolbox..

It'd be easier to be out of my garage, but at least it imposes sensible limitations on how much stuff Katey can have - she can be a compulsive buyer when it comes to shoes and boots...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I'm renting Batmans old cave so when I want to dress I slide down the pole and...
    lol.

Actually I rent a storage locker.
    "Missed it by that much!"

Silver Member
    Since my wife has known since the beginning I don't have to hide things. I have my own lingerie drawers and we share all the closets. I have had a couple guests who were observant about what was in the laundry room, but it was more an observation about something they liked. Of course bras hanging with one woman and two different sizes hanging up could be an interesting discussion.

Most of my stash is in the trunk of a muscle car I have stored in our garage. I do have a few random items hidden in the house though, like some hose and tights burried in a dresser drawer (I have a clever excuse for those though). Panties and a few bras burried in the bottom of my gym bag, which nobody cares to touch, but it is very clean. Funny though, I read Ellie's post and I too toss a few pair of clean guy undies in the dirty laundry every few days. I've worn my girl undies for 4+ years now. Nothing ever said.

I made a spot in the ceiling of my garage, I have a few boxes behind a light fixture in the ceiling between the floor Joyce. Very easy to access for me but

!/2 a dresser drawer. It's kind of sad, so little of a pile for so much of my self.
    Love KristyE

Well I recently began extending my wardrobe for the first time and actually getting some nice clothes, so I needed more space, but share a flat, so I bought a travel suitcase and have that in the bottom of my wardrobe, lockable with a padlock, if anyone asks, then its just a bag for holidays and it has wheels so can take it on the go nice and easily

Julie Ma'am!
    The dresser is for dresses as I always say!

I live alone, so I use my dresser and closet. Hi, I'm a new member!