Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: where do you keep your clothes

Living in CD Heaven Helen Grandeis's Avatar
    Great ideas from everyone. Hiding in plain sight is the best idea. My wife congratulated me on my hiding place that she foraged upstairs for and didn't find because there was not anything really to be found.
    Best Wishes for Personal Peace & Happiness
    -
    Helen Grandeis

Silver Member
    Since my wife has known since the beginning I don't have to hide things. I have my own lingerie drawers and we share all the closets. I have had a couple guests who were observant about what was in the laundry room, but it was more an observation about something they liked. Of course bras hanging with one woman and two different sizes hanging up could be an interesting discussion.

I have to dressers in my room, One for women's cloths, One for my men's
    You can look in side but don't try anything on please.

I wasnt going to reply bacause the op was 'For those of you who are closet dressers like me' but since other accepted girls have posted Ill do the same.
    I have more female clothes than male and my wife and I share the closet (In Australia we call the walk in wardrobes). I have my own male and female undie drawers. In fact my wife just donated me a lot of her old blouses and stuff she doesnt wear anymore. Like other posts I have to be careful on laundry day as we have a proactive 21 year old who is happy to help out with chores like hanging out the washing. He hasn't commented yet on why his mum wears so many pairs of panties and bras and why dad has unusually clean underwear in the basket (I usually throw a couple of clean pairs in the laundry basket to confuse him)....Ellie

Mine hang in the closet next to my wives, the problem is=== where are my drab clothes!!!! When I need drab clothes I have to look for them.

I keep my pantyhose at home. Everything else is in boxes at work. I once made the mistake of keeping a skirt in the wardrobe and now my wife "stole" it from me, and of course I can't say anything...

In my youth, when I felt I had to hide it, I folded my womens leotards and tights/pantyhose inside some newspapers that went into grocery store sacks to be thrown out periodically, placing them in the bottom sack of the stack. Since it was my job usually to take the newspapers out, I could rescue them while they hid in plain sight. If someone else took out the papers, well, I would have an undesired purge and have to start over, but my secret was safe. Still proved a whole lot stressful to come up with a reason to wear for a costume or activity and have a reason to have these otherwise girly outfits in one's wardrobe. After that happened, I wished I had done it sooner.

Most of my stash is in the trunk of a muscle car I have stored in our garage. I do have a few random items hidden in the house though, like some hose and tights burried in a dresser drawer (I have a clever excuse for those though). Panties and a few bras burried in the bottom of my gym bag, which nobody cares to touch, but it is very clean. Funny though, I read Ellie's post and I too toss a few pair of clean guy undies in the dirty laundry every few days. I've worn my girl undies for 4+ years now. Nothing ever said.

Hi all new here I keep all my things In my room the same as my male things now xx

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    In a cave below my old family manor.... Wait, wrong alter ego. In a trunk beside my bed. The most wonderful, creative aspect of my personality, and THATS how I treat her(shaking my head)
    "These aren't 'women's clothes'. These are my clothes. I bought them with my own money."
    Eddie Izzard

I'm flipping genders, what's your super power?!?!

Please visit my wordpress blog: http://southerncrossdresser.wordpress.com

My panties are openly next to my sock drawer - complete absence of guy boxers etc but my heels and hosiery are hidden until I work out how to introduce my SO to the concept of me as an open CDer in stockings and suspenders and be comfortable. Dilemma! Ironically, I bet my style of panties is well to my grown up boomerang step-sons although nothing said..... perhaps the fact that they are quite plain but the thongs should have given the game away!

My dresses, skirts and blouses hang in my closet. My danties are right where they should be, in the top draw of my lingerie chest.

Banned Read only
    I keep mine in my closet with my other clothes next to my wifes and my other things are in the dresser where they belong.

For anything I don't want hung in my closet I have a chest of drawers next to my bed that the top drawer is all my girly things. When I have certain guests over that don't necessarily know I'll take a couple pairs of boxers and cover them up.

Junior Member lynn.crossdresser's Avatar
    I built a fitted wardrobe in our bedroom from one side to the other side, plenty of space for my wife and me to share. I am lucky to have an understanding wife who often buys me a little something, saying that, my male shirts have been relegated to the spare room due to my expanding fem side. It is funny how my drab clothes are the ones being moved!

I thinking of hiding my clothes now, I keep finding my wife in my new dress, only joking about hiding them, as it is good to share and she has shared plenty of things with me over the years.
    Last edited by lynn.crossdresser; 04-15-2014 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Ray View Post
    I finally live alone! So....my bedroom is all women's clothing. My spare bedroom/office is where I go to work and to drab.
    The day that I get to live alone I'm gonna make a big party with my closet But now I'm not alone, so I keep it in an old drawer with a lot of worthless stuff, nobody will suspect .

In the closet next to my wife's clothes.

Currently, I don't have a whole lot of my own. i've got a small bag with my sparse makeup supplies and my singular wig in it. The clothes I borrow from the wife She's a bit taller than me, so her clothes usually fit me ok. Wish I had some of my own jeans or shirts that fit a little better, but I'm not complaining right now. :3

My hose are mixed with my wifes things and the jeans, skirts, blouses are hanging up in closet next to my uniforms /civilian attire. its the wigs I have trouble with, I have no dresser space for a wig stand lol....//Kara//
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Hidden inside my ceiling lol.

Good question...Most of my clothes are in my closet with my male clothes. I live by self but have my kids over certain days during the week and stay over on Saturday. I have my closet under lock and key where I keep some of my shoes while the others shoes are in a bin in their little cloth bag in my other closet. I have about fifty pair so they do take up space but I told the kids they are my gf's and not to touch them. The ones I wear around the house are in my closet next to my male shoes. The kids think they are my girlfriend's shoes since she leaves some of her heels at my apartment. Surprisingly, they have not asked or really paid attention to the size since I wear an 11 and mg gf wears a 8.5. I have three boys and they don't seem interested in women shoes or in any shoes for that matter. I also have a drawer full of mine and gf's clothes and panties. Having my gf's help has allowed me to have this set up... The only reason why I have my closet under lock and key is because of my wigs, which my gf has told me to tell them their hers since she is a hair stylist, which I'm hesitant since I don't want to push it.

Banned Read only
    I used to keep them pretty well hidden in various boxes in my closet.

That was until I 'came out' to my wife. Now they openly occupy closet space.
    She gets a little nervous about it when we have company.

Not much of a hiding space, kinda in plain view, i keep my few things in a suit case, well carry on bag, safely stashed in the basement with all the other luggage. i have so little it feels empty. has worked for many years. Im the only one that travels on a routine basis so no one else ever looks at the stuff.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by secretcd1 View Post
    Hidden inside my ceiling lol.
    This is serious stealth mode...I can picture you getting out the step ladder..

I think the lawnmower bag has to win as the most unique place though....no WOMEN is going to look in there. I wonder if the clothes always smelled like fresh cut grass though?
    Last edited by Adriana Moretti; 03-19-2014 at 08:49 AM.

Platinum Member
    Hi Tammy, Now a days it is all hanging in three closets and five dresser drawers.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!