Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: where do you keep your clothes

Mixed in the closet with the wife. Special drawer for out frilly things and our heels are everywhere. LOL

I have an outfit in the trunk of my car. It's the only place my parents haven't looked... yet.

I'm still somewhat of a closet dresser and I keep my clothes in my closet actually. My only housemates are my two cats and they're cool with me dressing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zylia View Post
    I'm still somewhat of a closet dresser and I keep my clothes in my closet actually. My only housemates are my two cats and they're cool with me dressing up.
    We have 2 cats as well, ever wonder if they actually notice when they see us one minute and then another minute completely transformed?

I keep all mine in drawers. Some of my pants, shirts and jackets are androgynous enough to blend into my closet just fine, but everything else gets stored in a chest of drawers in my bedroom.

My clothes are strewn around in my bedroom. The only people that I allow to come to my place (I live alone) are people who are already in the know about my crossdressing. When my mother comes to visit in the fall, I will have to temporarily put my stuff in boxes and hide them somewhere (I'm not yet ready to be out to her or anyone in my family.)
    Back on the forums! But still very much closeted.

Thanks for this site. I am a closet cd I have some my outfits outside in a truck tool box. and some under a bed in a spare bedroom. Take care all

Since I'm not out to anyone and don't have very many clothes yet, I keep them folded up in a bag that I keep tucked away in the back of my closet.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    My long skirts are hanging right in my closet: only have five skirts.
    Wig, bra, some ballet-flats, and make-up kit are all in a duffle-bag.
    My heels, since my wife already knows about them, are simply setting out in my corner of the bedreoom.
    I do not have any women's clothing for tops, yet.

I'm with Stephanie 47 "My wife knows of my cross dressing, but, is not supportive - DADT",
    Over the years I've gone from brown paper bags in my car trunk, to a box in the attic (where she found it & threw everything out), back to a small suitcase in my trunk. Now that we live in separate houses / separate states, My amount of clothes & time as Connie has exploded. Clothes are hung in the closet & folded in my dressers until she comes to visit, then they inhabit 2 big black plastic garbage bags & out to the attic above the garage. After 5 years she finally asked if we had an attic up there. I guess I need to find a new hiding place...

Hugs, Connie Marie

Where I can get to them.

The Girl in a blue dress. Jennifer B's Avatar
    All my dresses, skirts, jeans, coats and shoes are in the wardrobes. My bras, knickers, sussies, jewellery and makeup are in chests of draws.

No one goes in my room (or at least I hope they don't) and I've been single for awhile now so I don't have to hide anything, but I do keep everything out of sight as best I can just in case.
    If I ever get a girlfriend again I wouldn't have to tell her what I do, she would know as soon as she opened any draw or wardrobe door! lol. As I think my feminine clothes outweigh my male clothes by about 9 to 1. (Obviously I wouldn't do that, and be responsible for her having a heart attack. I'd have to have a little chat first, but anyway... )

When I started years ago everything was kept in a rucksack, then plastic boxes in the bottom of the wardrobe then a locked filing cabinet. None of which is any good for creases but you do what you have to.

As a wife of a cd, this is kinda sad.

Before my husband came out to me, all of his things were kept in an old army lock box.

Now I share all my cloths and all of his things are kept in my draws or in our sexy cabinet lol and his heels right next to mine

This is definitely an interesting thread. I now live alone, and keep most of my stuff in my apartment hanging in closets and in drawers, etc. But I still keep a storage unit--one of the little 5x5's that are super-cheap. It keeps my over-flow and I can move everything out in an hour, and costs me $30/month. I'm sure it saved me a brutal outing with my ex. I was married to an ultra-conservative woman who was homophobic and made slurs about crossdressers. That's when I knew everything had to be off-site. I'd keep a duffle at the unit, along with totes. The duffle would contain a complete outfit for when I had time and privacy.

After the divorce, I had a live-in GF and the stuff went back into the unit. The relationship didn't work out, and again I'm glad I didn't come out to her. I'm very happy for those of you that have come out and have supportive SO's. But my time here has taught me that's not always the case. Yes it's sad, buy we're rarely accepted. That's why those of you that are risking everything by stashing stuff on-site need to think about that. It's like what the IT folks preach (like for back-up)--it needs to be off-site.
    Last edited by Leelou; 06-21-2014 at 10:37 PM.

When my husband came out to me, we didn't speak for a week, I wouldn't like him touch me.

I wasn't hurt but what he's was doing,which I really didn't like at first, but it's him and I am not gonna try to change, that.

I was hurt because he was hiding from me, it hid something, he's my husband there weren't supposed to be secrets.
    Hiding yours things.....that's makes me hurt as a wife.

If I had found his "box" I would have left him, without question. I would have thought he was cheating on me.....that would have been waaaayy worse than the real thing.

I used to keep them hidden in an old duffel bag but these days I hang them proudly in my closet and often leave my shoes out in the open in my bedroom. I stopped caring about it a while ago. No one is going to come looking so why worry?
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.

Mine are in the closet, whadda ya think I am, weird or somethin'?

For years, I store them in the two bottom dresser drawers, and before that in a suitcase in the closet.

I keep mine in my closet I live alone an if someone looked in my closet they would think a woman lives here !!

Hidden under lots of things, where i know no one else would dare go :P

Zoe x

Keep mine in drawer 1 and 3. Wife keeps hers in drawers 2 and 4. Sometimes we pull things out of the wrong drawer.

I live alone, so I just hide them in the closet. And I hide them really well if anyone's visiting.

When my wife and I worked out the CDing she actually made room in her closet. We remodeled mine for my drawing board/art area, and both our clothes hang together. I've got the upper rod with half male half female clothes and she's got the lower rod with all hers. and she can't reach down too far, so the shoe rack along the bottom is all mine.