Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: where do you keep your clothes

I'm surprised that thus far, there's only been one other storage unit user! It forms a convenient base of operations. Mine is open 6 AM - 9 PM, so usually not an issue.
    Knowing yourself is so much more, Take one step forward and you open up the door. T'pau - Secret Garden.

Check out my blog - You Can't Do That With People

Can you say crawl space? Right between the black widows and the albino crickets in sealed containers. I definitely know I am the only one who will go down there. The down side is the hassle to get anything when unexpected time alone happens.

Banned Read only
    I now keep mine in the under the stairs storage. A couple of months back they were in my office mostly in an old steamer trunk and some items I kept in a back pack in the closet in my office with my cycling clothes. I moved them under the stair storage in the basement instead of coming to the urge of purging. A few weeks later, I broke some things out to wear while working from home and was happy it was still close by. I'd love to be able to keep everything out but the wife does not approve so....I dress when I can. At least it's east to get to. I have way too many things to be able to just leave under a spare tire or file cabinet.

In my drawer under my bed, my dad would never look in there. My mum knows their there, but she's fine with me CDing

I have a shopping problem. I hardley get to dress but I love to shop.
    I have chest of draws in the shed 4 draws in total full to the brim with clothes.
    I have put screws in them so they can't be opened easily.

I keep my clothes under my bed. It has a space between the two sides of drawers that fist some of the boxes of undergarments and such that I have. Unfortunately for me, the basement flooded this year and my dad had to pull up the carpet. I am away at college. I came home to find the boxes stacked beside my moved bed. we just never talked about it and I put them back where they were. I should have found a better place.

I live alone and my girlfriend knows all about my 'hobby' so everything gets kept in draws and wardrobes

I made a spot in the ceiling of my garage, I have a few boxes behind a light fixture in the ceiling between the floor Joyce. Very easy to access for me but

I used to do large plastic totes buried under heavy boxes in closets and garage. When I had a house with attic space I would use that. Things have changed in a great relationship. I have a complete dresser full of mostly bras, panties and foundation stuff. I have more clothes than her (my male and female stuff combined). We wear pretty close to same size and style of top, I can't tell where mine ends and hers stops. She actually wears a lot of 'my' stuff, enough that we just call it 'our' stuff now.

In the second bedroom of the second home. The whole room is very girly, as is the second bath. Girl heaven my wife says. I'm free to dress unencumbered in the second home, but keep the girl stuff in a separate room in case company should happen by. I explain it as my wife's stuff.

At the main house, I keep the girl stuff in the wife's half of the closet.

I keep mine in my closet and in my dresser. I don't really try to hide it since I live in my ow. And if you saw my other post I got caught by my mother so now I really don't care anymore lol
    The names Kaylyn, and I'm not your ordinary princess!! 👸👗👙👢👠👡💖

In my closet right next to my everyday clothes

before I got my own place and had my bf move in, I kept mine in an old suitcase that is in my storage area.

Now these are just amazing, this is what you need! http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/31-...ecret-passages

Your very own CD Catwoman Cave
    Visit www.xdressreviews.com for free give aways, crossdressing tips, and product reviews.

Before telling my wife I kept them in the attic, now we share the " girl's" side of our closet, my wigs are stored on boxes and two bust. Always nice to be able to see your dresses just hanging in the closet.

I'm fortunate enough to have two closets, one that's out (my male clothes) and one that's in (Katie's clothes)

Since I live alone my gurl clothes are in with regular one, but separate.

In my closet just like me (but im single thats why it works)
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

I used to keep a small stash at the ready in he car in a box under the jumper cables and stuff. Then I a few spots were I split up the bulk of my things problem was I could never remember were I hid what the pair of shoes I wanted was always in the last spot. Lol since the " great purge " I only have a select few item is a spot that is small and difficult to get at to prevent myself from buying to much or doing something stupid when I think I have time for some girl time but don't

I have a flat in Glasgow for term time, and live at home in Aberdeen with my parents the rest. So in the flat I can have things just about wherever that isn't out in the open (for guests) so its all in drawers. At home its better hidden, at the bottom of boxes of junk and stuff, I tend to have most of it in Glasgow though.
    I'm going to be moving flats in Glasgow at the beginning of June and I'm trying to work out how best to keep it hidden while my friends help me move my stuff. I guess I could just accidentally come out in the process.

I've had the advantage of my wife knowing about my feminine side since before we were married. Consequently my clothes have always been in my drawers or closet.

Things have grown to the point that I have one closet for male and one for female clothing.

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Mine are kept in my closet and my dresser, right next to or comingled with my male clothes.

It must suck to not be able to do that.

I keep my dresses and lingerie at the far side of my closet (not walk in style). They are behind my graduation gown that I kept for whatever reason, and impossible to see unless my fiancé specifically went through my entire closet. I have most of my other things in a box that I can get to easy but is in a rarely used closet space.

Mine are in the attic in a tote box under some winter clothes

I hid them in all kinds of places. Attics, under my bed, gym bag. Now I keep them in my dresser .