Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wearing form fitting clothes

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar

Wearing form fitting clothes

I was wondering how many of you girls like to wear body hugging clothes such as capris and the like. I find that I love the feeling of having my clothes hugging my body instead of the boy clothes bag. Wearing just a Cami and spandex Capri pants to lounge around the house is such a nice feeling.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    While few things beat a nice dress....I do like my perfectly fitting skinny
    jeans. They're ultra low waist (Levis 524) and with my 2" heels, I wear them
    all day comfortably....and even work in them.

They work so well with any of a dozen tops I have, so they're nearly the perfect
    practical thing for daily wear. They just feel SO Nice.

Wish I could wear them out...but I switch to my 524 boot cut jeans for that and
    nobody ever notices them when I go out.

No capris yet...but soon!

Crossdresser
    I like form fitting mini skirts.

I wear mid-waist Levi's 505 and Gloria Vanderbilt Amanda jeans While they are not "leggings" tight, they do fit noticeably closer than the Levis 501s I used to wear. Spandex makes them more comfortable than the 501 too.

I don't wear the Capri version of those in male mode, but I do wear Capri cargo pants made of light ripstop nylon and they work fine.

Before I bought them I found very similar cargo Capris on the male side of Macy's. They had a designer label and were $80.00. The house-brand women's Capris were $20 a pair. For that kind of money I can live without the designer label.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    yea form fitting is great !!!! some materials are easy and are made for this ( latex spandex etc) ...others...you REALLY got to get your size down to a science to get a great fit. Rouched ANYTHING is great too. A good fit is EVERYTHING....it can work to your advantage to show off your assets..and on the opposite side can be used to hide flaws too.

Leggings. Once you discover the joy of leggings, you never go back!
    - Still Choosing an "En Femme" Name

Im loving the leggings too. Every night there my pj's and an old sweatshirt. The wife hasn't blinked an eye, I told her there long johns. hehe
    Love KristyE

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    ha ..i have 2 MORE pairs of leggings coming today!! I have to pick them up at the post office! I love them!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Form fitting clothing? Generally, the only loose stuff I wear is night gowns. Unless I'm doing a theme specific outfit, I want to see curves. One of my favorite looks is leotard and tights with jeggings. To me, dressing is about the look and the feel. And I love that feeling that I'm presenting female from every angle. Yea, I got pictures. Maybe later.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Silver Member
    I love form-fitting but the bod doesn't look as good as I'd like. A close second or even a tie is a snug age appropriate mini dress or pencil skirt. Got to act like a lady in either of those.

All girl, all the time! ❤ Felicia Dee's Avatar
    Paulette! I TOTALLY agree! For me it's pencil skirts and tight cardigans! Nothing makes me feel sexier...

I am so much like you I just love to feel the tight clothes holding my forms in place as well as feeling them move against my body

A couple of years ago I discovered leggings, love them! For Christmas this year, I got a pair from Kim Kardashian, leggings made from a silky feeling fabric, now I am after more of them, they feel awesome!
    Also like a form fitting sweater, feels good, as well as looks good.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I just like to look trim, taught and teriffic.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm with you Paulette. I like tightly fitting clothes. Jeans, sweater dresses. Having the clothes hug my body just feels so good.

I'm on plan, and nearly at goal in my weight loss regimen. I have been rewarding myself with trips to the resale shops getting some of those form fitting yet tasteful garments.

It's addictive. The more I get the more I want.

Best wishes
    MsVal

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    The leggins and skinny jeans are the rage these days and they do look so nice with a heel or even a cute flat shoe. I love the tunic look over a nice pair of skinny jeans in both ankle of crop length and cute flat for a run around the mall look. I have found so many of the GG's these days are wearing flats or ballet slippers with skinny jeans/ tights and a nice top both during the day and even a night look that you can fit right in wearing the same thing. The flats help with the height issue and they are so comfy.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

Bodycon dresses are form fitting if you are looking for something outside of leggings, skinny jeans or spandex. I believe that the Instantly Slimming collection from White House Black Market can also be considered as form fitting clothing as well.

I feel like depending on your age, wearing form fitting clothes is required to pass.

I am young and all the girls my age wear tight clothes, so in order for me to pass, I feel pressured into tight fitting clothes. But, I don't mind because I worked on slimming down to pass. I dropped 20 pounds so that I could really pass wearing the tight clothes the girls of my generation wear.

I hope this answers the OP.
    “You can love someone so much… But you can never love someone as much as you miss them.”
    -John Green, An Abundance of Katherines

Gold Member
    Tights are OK with a dress, but anything tight all over just does not work on me.
    I am just way to much of me to show off.
    Rader

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Love the form hugging clothes, most especially my tight workout clothes. Of course most of us wear bras and love how they hug our bodies

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I started with tight tops and mini skirts. After a year or so I decided to take videos of myself to see how I really looked walking in heels. The heels were fine, but the tight tops and skirts were ridiculous. They just didn't look anything like they felt. I still like a tastefull, well tailored look. My lingerie and stockings can hug my body while my outerwear only hints at the lady underneath.

Oh yes and more so lately, leggings and a nice stretchy top looks good and feels even better. Hugs Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Mmm.. I do love the feeling of form fitting clothes on myself but I must admit that, most of the time, they reveal a little too much my obvious masculine shape. Not so lucky as you!
    The best dress in my wardrobe? A happy smile!

Junior Member lynn.crossdresser's Avatar
    I love tight fitting clothes especially a nice tight fitting pencil skirt, size 12s for me, the little bumps of the suspender belt never fails to excite me for some reason.