Thread: Female friends are ok with crossdressing!

Smile Female friends are ok with crossdressing!

It's awesome to be able to talk to female friends about women's clothes. I'm 58 and have been chatting with locally. McMinnville has only 35,000 residents. It's easy to see the same people, even riding the bus. Terie asked me to go in Walmart with her. So i was passing the lovely women's section and she noticed i was looking at undies.
    I said i used to crossdress, but gave up since i weigh so much. She asked if i was bi,
    I said yes. But she said i should wear the clothes i like. I mentioned leggings and she said they would look good on me! I asked if i could call her. She said she has a boyfriend, but maybe later. She only weighs about 130 at age 52! So i saw her again at Goodwill and they had leggings on an end cap. I looked at them and she said i should buy a pair! Not big enough! I mentioned i will get a pair online. I can wear black ones even outside like i used to. I hope we can get closer!
    Last edited by Katey888; 03-11-2014 at 03:56 AM. Reason: Title corrected to spoil everyone's amusement...

So, let's assume Jessi meant female and has been caught out by the forum database that means the post starter OR even mods can't edit a title once a thread is started... Now, enough tech stuff

Female friends... yes, Jessi - I can understand how you feel. I'm afraid you are the exception to find female friends who are tolerant of CD folk - although there do seem to be a few more around nowadays...

Good luck Jessi...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I thought a "Nemale" was some sort of new lingo that I was unaware of. I was like:

"I better click this link to get in on this "Nemale" stuff!"

"Boy, I wish I had some close Nemales that I could hang out with."

Many sales associates I interact with are really nice to me. But, I am giving them money...
    Last edited by Taylor Ray; 03-10-2014 at 06:37 PM.

LOL.. I thought I was getting old.. all these kids with their made-up words!

Anyhoo, it's always lovely when you just talk to other women about these things without this vibe of it being weird. Hopefully these cool women will convince you to buy the stuff you've always wanted!
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

I was deleting the word new! I was in a hurry! My 2:08 pm public transit a was four minutes away! I got outside and the bus was there. I used to ride the bus wearing women's fleece pants. I purged.

Well, Jessi. You can always count on me to be one of your bestie online Nemales.

I'm only 21 and I thought maybe this was some new Lingo even I am out of the loop of. haha!

I'm glad to see you are finding some possible friends. They are hard to find these days, yet so easy to due the internet. I'll post my story to give you a little hope

I was trying on clothes at my local Marshalls in drab. I took the clothes up to the lady standing at the fitting rooms. She looked at the dresses, at me, back to the dresses, then looked up and asked that if I knew I had dresses. I smiled and said yes. She smiled and said alright, good luck before signaling me to the right. After I emerged she asked how they fit and I said I wished they had them in a smaller size (smallest they had was an 8) and she frowned and said that since she could see the dresses from her kiosk, that if I held one up she would tell me if it looked good enough to try on. We ended up becoming friends after that day and we still hang out to this day. That is my small victory in meeting a real life woman who was beyond accepting and she is absolutely a gem.
    “You can love someone so much… But you can never love someone as much as you miss them.”
    -John Green, An Abundance of Katherines

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    girls are the ONLY people I will come out to (for now) it is healthy to have some girlfriends like that...and if they dont approve you can always find a new girl to tell without it being a major breakup /heartbreak type thing like a relationship. No sweat off your back.

It's great you onus someone to help encourage you to go out and be yourself. I've found online distributors amazing for buying clothing, I may not get to try them on but I have found some downright adorable clothes that some of my female friends are envious of. My ex flat out too me I had a better fashion sense than she does and I can't coordinate colors or clothes to save my life so I'm lucky Clara can. Repetitively I have found my girl friends to be more supportive than my guy friends. Just a couple night ago I had a couple over and while he played video games she and I were shopping on her phone ignoring him. I know you will be able to find stuff in your size! It may just take some searching dear

A great story, i have two female friends i have told, both are open to most anything and are very supportive. I have dressed for one of them and share pics with her, she gives me advice and is always encouraging. I think coming out to female friends is much easier and i think they are much more accepting.

Platinum Member
    For some reason it does seem to be easier to come out to women than to men. Glad you found some support there.

I would like to suggest something - consider losing some weight. It sounds like its getting in the way of being yourself, and hey, you're 58. Extra weight isn't doing you any good in any respect.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Definitely easier to come out to a GG in my opinion. Although they no longer live near me,I do keep in touch with two of them. They both used to work at a salon I used to go to. Wish I could meet a few more. Oh well.a girl can always hope and dream.

Females as long as they are not direct relatives seem complimented by seeing me dressed.
    I have always had a good response from acquaintances.
    Never relatives.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I never thought I would receive the warmth, the kind support the women I have talked with have given me. It's amazing.