Thread: hey everyone! me again. lol

Talking hey everyone! me again. lol

So I was reading Sara's post about beimg open. And I really wanted to share my experiences lately without hijacking her thread. So I came out toy wofe a while back, some will remember. And now finally I started dressing at home all the time. Even in front of my 16 yo son. They have become very accepting of it. I now even go shopping (groceries, clothes, gas station etc) dressed in what I am wearing, usually push up bra and thong under leggings lace tank and a fiitted henly.. etc. Always though very female clothing and I dont usually wear makeup sometimes have stubble.

The one thing I have noticed is people really truly dont seem to mind. Now if I was going. Clubbing say, might be different. As people are going to mix. It up and date. I'm not looking for that. Not I onto clubbing. But I am happy being femme. I love everything about the lace the soft fabric the feeling of my hips swaying when I walk in heels. I did wear makeup the other day.. I had to go to michigan which is a. 4ish hour drive. Coming back I was full on femme. Anyway I had to pee, stopped at a roadside rest, used the ladies room. Another lady smiled at me said she loved my leggings and my necklace. Asked if I had far to go, I said about 3 hours, in my husky man voice, iou have no femme voice. She said " well be careful", (smiled), touched my arm and said "you look. Lovely"

So, as Sara said it does seem to be we pose more of a threat to ourselves than any perceived by others. Most will accept you if you accept yourself. And if they dont F'm.

Sorry the pic is sideways. Lol.. This one is probably sideways too. But it's with no makeup
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Lorileah; 03-11-2014 at 12:16 AM. Reason: merged posts. Please use the edit button .
    Even if you ARE the sharpest tool in the shed, your still a tool.

Jamie - I think you reinforce what others have said: If you do your own thing, but you it politely, inoffensively - you can still do it your way, and no-one really minds... and you can get a nice little compliment from someone too!

Thanks for sharing...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

In general we pose more of a threat to ourselves.
    It is a mind over matter thing.
    I suggest around your family, if there ever seems a need do it in moderation, do it, as you don't want to spoil a good thing.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.