Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stress Dressing

Banned Read only
    Before I retired I always scheduled a "mental health day" at home. After I dropped my wife at work I returned home, dressed, and leisurely had breakfast, read the morning newspaper, and generally had a relaxed day. Of course, I did do some domestic chores totally en femme. The day rejuvenated me. Now? As a retiree with a working wife I have the opportunity to be stress free whenever stress arises. A "mental health day" can be every day.

Until recently I wouldn't have thought that I stress dressed, but I noticed it last night. Since Thursday my wife has been incredibly sick so I've been doing her stuff as well as mine. Also, it's my two weeks with the kids which makes it a lot harder to dress. Last night I was stressed and exhausted, my wife's symptoms seemed to have gone so it looked like I was about to get a break, until they came back full force.

Pink pajama pants, breasts, a bra, a little jewelry, and my wonder woman t-shirt helped immensely.