Thread: A little up date on my weekend

A little up date on my weekend

Well I just pack all my girl thing away into there super secret hiding place , kind of sad. Those of you who know me know that I don't get to dress that often any more and no longer go out as I once often did. But over that last few days I've had a few opportunities to dress at home. It has been a long while but I fell quickly into my fem alter ego even if just for a couple of hours. Couple of thought I had.
    . I still love wearing heels !
    . Still love wearing stockings under skin tight jeans ( I know it weird )
    . Even though I was just cleaning the house and stuff it felt like heaven.
    . I still love the way my ass looks in tight jeans but...... Wearing nothing but guys cloths for the last year or so I have allowed a serious muffin top to develop! Oh no!

I wave posted before that I walk very well even in the Highest stilettos. And practicing on my treadmill. While carrying a fully load purse it how I developed that skill. But usually only for 10 minutes or so.
    Thinking back to that , and my new muffing top and I few hours to dress last night I put on an out fit climbed in a pair of 5" stiletto pumps ( the only shoes I own at the moment ) que'ed up a movie on the iPad loaded up my purse and started walking my best girl walk. I figured I would last about 5 minutes. But I got it up to 1.7 miles an hour and got lost in the movie 1hr 52 min later I was so proud of my self. And I love walking heels anyway so I didn't have to force myself to keep going but I think I over did it lol what a work out!!! I have a good amount of rotation in my hips at the waist so this morning everything from the bra strap down is sore as hell ! And there is a muscle in my hip right where I wish I had a little extra volume that I didn't even know I had , so anyway girls ! Could be a good fem work out but don't over due it like I did. And I had a great couple of days but now it's time to get back to reality. Maybe in 6 or 8 months I will be able to dress again? But untill the. I will live vicariously through you wonderful girls , I love you all Lexi

What a wonderful day, Lexi! A couple of hours walking in high heels is more than most women could handle!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Lexi,my life right now is quite similar to yours. Kristy is packed away in the attic right now,but when she comes out she enjoys a day like you just had. Although without the treadmill. Thanks for sharing .

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexi Moralas View Post
    Maybe in 6 or 8 months I will be able to dress again?
    Something tells me it might be sooner...LOL...but I know your situation so dont think I'm pushing here girl ( thats not the case)...I just know how much you enjoy it...glad you had a few days like that...I knew deep down Lexi wanted to come out , even if it was just for a little while.

Lexi,
    Things may get better for you keep hoping.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Sounds like you made the most of this time, Lexi - and that is a workout of a different nature, not something I've ever seen in any local or hotel gym... I just dance around the house and kitchen when I get a chance...

Hope things work out for you sooner than 6 months..

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta