Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else taking off your makeup?

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar

Anyone else hate taking off their makeup

Today after I put myself together makeup wig and dress to do some house cleaning, I decided to take some pictures cause I just like how I looked.
    My makeup looked so good and was real happy how it turned out.
    Anyway it was lunch time and than time to get ready for work. Of course I don't go as Leigh so off to the bathroom to remove my makeup, as I looked in the mirror I thought to myself how sad I have to take it off. I loved how I looked but it just would not be good for work. So sad. Anyway am I crazy to think this way?
    Hugs Leigh

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar
    Leigh, I can totally relate to your reluctance to remove your makeup. I feel the same way whenever I have to revert to guy-mode for the purpose of earning a living.

I can relate also!!

It always makes me very sad after removing a perfect makeup application. I have spent at least an hour bringing out the most feminine appearance that I can achieve and then it's all gone!

I don't think you're crazy Leigh - I can fully empathise... but I do think we can all be a little obsessed sometimes - understandably, of course.

Why would anyone want to undo something that's taken time and effort to put together... not me.

So take your photos and relive a little when you need a lift - it certainly helps me between times...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

For moi removing my makeup can be a very depressing experience.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I too would love to go to work fully dressed but alas this is not to be for many reasons. Taking off my makeup is a sort of downer but all good things come to an end, just like weekends, when I have to go back to work on Monday. I think it probably hurts more when the makeup goes really well and I am then undoing all my hard work with a few foul swoops of the cotton pad and remover.

Still, there's always next time

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Yes, totally agree and emphasize with you Leigh

It like taking apart Legos in 2 minutes after spending 2 hours in putting the model together for my son!

Platinum Member
    Of course. I feel a degree of discomfort whenever I have to shift back to male mode.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Yes, it's sad when it's time to remove your pretty face, but then it's nice to look forward to putting it back on and trying a whole new look. Jaymee
    Last edited by Jaymees22; 03-14-2014 at 01:56 PM.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I can relate to it for sure, but not just in regards to make up. The only femme thing I actually enjoy taking off is my wig!
    “You can love someone so much… But you can never love someone as much as you miss them.”
    -John Green, An Abundance of Katherines

I totally agree with you Leigh and everyone else. Almost feels like the day after Christmas.

I love how I look also with my makeup and wig..hate that I have to take it off and go back to drab.....you are not crazy to want to keep it on,after all,that is why we crossdress,to look as pretty as we can.....and feel as pretty and feminine as we can........

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    Yep, it's the same for me too. Sometimes it just works out So nicely
    and it's sad to have to remove it.

Nail polish is another thing I hate to have to undo. That can take
    a long time for me to get it just right....

But, there's always something to look forward to!

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Same here, had to take mine off along with everything else girl related to go the grocery store and get gas for my car. For some reason full make up picture days seems to speed time up to the point where it feels like there is only 30 min in an hour as opposed to 60.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Banned Read only
    Yes, that is sort of a bummer...

It takes me nearly as long to remove make up as it does to apply it. It seems like it winds up in places that I swear I didn't cover.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    yes thats always a sad time when you have to put the girl away...especially if you had a good makeup day...it makes it even harder

LeighR
    I feel the same way I hate to remove my makeup when it turns out great
    Mistyjo

Hmm, ish...

It's a bit like the bra and forms thing. If you've only just put them on then yeah, its sort of a downer. But after a day of being in makeup, getting hot, remembering not to touch your face no matter how bloody itchy it gets etc., then I'm happy to strip the stuff off.

Also a tip for removal. Clarins has a makeup removal gel, can't remember it's name. It's a miracle product. Applied dry and wash off with water it removes 2 layers of MAC + standard foundation + eye makeup + lipstick in one go Makeup removed in 5 minutes flat. My wife loves it (she uses it too).

It doesn't bother me really. For myself it's kind of like going from one adventure to another.I go from being the damsel to being the swashbuckler.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    Awwwww! Today is one of those days!

Makeup is nothing particularly fabulous, but everything else feels so...Right

The first thing I thought of was this thread....and how sad it is to have to
    get on with working. But, there is tomorrow! Heehee!

It is the worst feeling in the world to have to go back into ugly mode

Sometimes I wonder which is worse. Not being able to dress or having to go back to drab. Kind of like being a kid and wishing you could go to the amusement park versus having gone and then being told it's time to go home. I think the latter is worse.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

No,
    I sometimes think what a waste, but it has to disappear.....

Down the drain.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm in the same boat. One more hour of dressing for me as well and it's off to work. Luckily for me I have an awesome job so I don't mind going but I would much rather lounge around en femme all day.