Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone else taking off your makeup?

I've only done my makeup a handful of times since I started dressing, but each time it gets better. I always hate having to take it off because it took me so long to put on! lol

I feel the more I do the more I want to do I love my makeup the nails the wig it's fantastic to have a nice shower shave my legs paint my toe nails an then full dress I feel sad to have to change back : ( xx

Gone to live my life
    Hi Leigh,

I don't believe you are "crazy" to think this way. Make-up I have come to realize is an art form and while some artist work in oils, water colours and the likes, we (CDers) work in foundation, eye shadow, lipstick and the like. Our face is our canvass and some days the artistic talent flows et voila . . . a masterpiece. Now if you were to ask an artist to take turpentine and rub her/his masterpiece away they would feel sad as well. So why should it be different for us

Now of course there are some days when I do my make-up where I can't get it off quick enough . . . voila . . . not a masterpiece .

Hugs

Isha

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Just an update, my current avatar is the day I felt my makeup looked so nice, and I still like it, lol
    Hugs Leigh