Thread: new friends?

new friends?

So I, like everyone else here, love to dress. My wife, family, or anyone else doesn't know I dress. I'mnot at the point that I would want to reveal this either to them.I'm OK with that also. But at times I would love to have some friends or a friend that I could meet and we hang out. I'd like to dress and maybe get some pointers on makeup. Would even like to try going out in public for a little shopping possibly. How or where could one search to find friends like that. I've posted an ad on craigslist , but like someone said in another tread, all the people there only want to HOOK UP! All I want to do is hang out like normal friends. I would love any help, thanks!

Banned Read only
    Start here. Lots of members from Minnesota.

Tammy I have often thought the same thing but so far have just settled for the friendship of some on here by emails and private messages. One is in a town very near me but we are just friends by emails. She is totally out and I'm still not. Keep trying and like Jennifer says there are many from your state here.

This is a great place to start to make friends

Try finding the closest transgender social or support group and attending one or more of the activities. You may have to travel 1-2 hours since most are located in larger cities.

You could start your own Meetup Group. It does not take a lot of time to manage and the cost is low to have one on Meetup.

Stay here, look at making friends on this forum.
    You have been here for six months and I assume you are now getting restless.
    It may take you another six months, these things do not happen overnight.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.