Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Only down side of warmer weather?

Only down side of warmer weather?

Is that bras are not part of your under dressing anymore cause they are too obvious. I was all ready to go out under dressed and clear shiny nail polish for the first time. Had a look in the mirror before I head out and told my self, Nah! I'll take it off, no bras out till next winter.

Katie x

Spend a winter in Maine and you'll see there's very little downside to warm weather!

That is the one nice thing about cold weather is allowing me to wear bras, forms, and most anything else under my long coat. Just when I was thinking winter was coming to an end, we got more snow in Chicago this morning!

I wear clear nail polish all the time, if anybody notices it doesn't really bother me, after all they will have to be looking really closely to notice, just do it, bugger the consequences, they cant lock you up for it, live on the edge, just don't fall off. love and hugs Sarah xxxx

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    There is a downside to the end of winter? I dont think too many people in Wisconsin would think so. We have had a record of days below zero this winter. Besides shaved legs and bras can still be a summer thing.
    Erica

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Erica Marie View Post
    There is a downside to the end of winter? .
    HA HA ...yup I feel the same way....come on spring!

Only thing I can think of is dancing at the club in 90 degree temps. They do have A/C but the way I dance it doesn't matter much.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

It was a bit chilly in the Northwest Monday morning so I didn't think anything about slipping into a bra and pantyhose. I was going out underdressed, so put on a compression camisole to hold in the bra cups under my jacket. Then the sun came out and I was feeling a little uncomfortable. Way to many undergarments! Still, a small price for the experience.

I'm with ya Katie! I've underdressed more this winter than ever before.....and I'm hating the idea of having to shelve some of my clothes till next fall. Yes, I too have worn my bras nearly everyday & it really feels weird when I don't have one on! Darn warm weather. Well, if you lived in the good ole' Midwest of the U.S. you wouldn't have to worry about it quite yet. Hit with yet another snow storm last night and this morning. Ten inches of the white stuff, 40 mph winds and temps down to 0 degrees tonight. Wew!

Meg

In CNY it is very snowy right now. Pulled someone out of the ditch across the road, then someone almost slammed into my parked car! It's pretty crazy up here and we are supposed to be the best drivers in the snow.
    “You can love someone so much… But you can never love someone as much as you miss them.”
    -John Green, An Abundance of Katherines

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    I couldn't wait for winter to end...but I'll be so sorry before
    a few months pass. The humidity here gets to +90 % and heat
    of +90F. Nothing stays dry for more than minutes some days....

Hmmm, maybe I'll miss winter more than I was thinking! :P

I'll miss underdressing, it's true.

I won't miss shoveling, that's for damned sure!

Won't miss the heating bills either!

Wait! Did I miss something? We just got another several inches of snow accompanied by high winds. It's blowing and drifting all over the place. I think the Detroit area is only a couple inches from an all time record seasonal snowfall amount. I'VE HAD QUITE ENOUGH WINTER, THANK YOU.

Obligatory CD comment: I'm looking forward to spring and summer when the really colorful, flowing, lightweight, and yes, sensual clothing comes out. The time of year when one can sit out in the back yard with an iced tea, listening to the birds in the trees. When the breeze carries the scent of flowers, and a smoky barbecue laden with tasty meats.

A gal can dream, can't she?

Best wishes
    MsVal

Well I have to say here in London has been sunny and 15c for the pas few days which is very nice. I'm very much looking forward to summer despite the fact that I wont be waring bras when I'm outside anymore

Katie x

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Hi Katie. Here in the US were are on the "F" scale of the thermometer. After the temps we had Ill take any kind of 15 degress that we can get and that will seem warm. But I shouldnt complain spring may be right around the corner. The snow piles are finally going down and the sun is getting warmer. If you ask anyone they will tell you they are ready for spring. Only difference is they arent waiting for spring so they can get out the summer dresses :-)
    Erica

I can't give up wearing bras in the summer, because they're the only thing holding my breastforms on. I can't give up wearing breastforms in the summer because going flat-chested makes all my cute summer dresses look funny.

The only downside for me is seeing all those lovely GGs in their bikinis at the beach. And that's only because I'll never be able to wear one,and I'm jealous !

I don't see any downside to warm weather, as far as a bra showing under outer clothes, I wear them without forms and if the outline shows, so be it. I dress no matter what the outdoor temperature may be, and I'll take warm any time.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Two things - and only when it is really hot. I like to sleep under a blanket - I'm never really comfortable without, and when it gets way too hot for even a sheet, I don't enjoy that. Also, when really hot, I don't get to wear something nice to sleep in.

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

I live in northern Wisconsin and dress fully in the winter. When spring comes, I only give up the heavy femme sweaters and skirts. The bras and camis remain under tees and sweatshirts.

Crossdresser
    I like bra straps printing through shirts. I think it is very feminine and mainly only girls know what to look for. I bet most guys wouldn't even be looking for bra straps. So with that, I'm looking forward to warmer weather where I can wear my tank tops and some shorts. And if a bra strap should show...then so what. I'll be feeling girly and that's fine with me.

Silver Member
    I wear bras during the summer as well. Pick different tops, with busy fronts, wear Hawaiian shirts if in guy mode. I've gotten more compliments on a woman's floral blouse from guys wanting one than anything I've worn, the next closest is a chambrea woman's short sleeve shirt, both of which I underdress with. I don't wear forms, but I fill a C cup bra. I do switch to the sister size up a band size and down a cup size to reduce projection, but I do have projection anyway.

Hi Try living in aussie We have more warm weather than cold I wear a bra all year round and have pink toes all year round Who cares my wife is happy with me and goes out with me The warm weather is great for wearing swimsuit too Robyn

Yes Virgina, there is a down side to the end of winter! At least there is if you live in California. With summer, our rainy season ends, but our drought wont. But then we have not shared the cold that the rest of you have had.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I guess I'm gonna echo the sentiments of some of the other posts. As I sit here in CT, it is 15 degrees and snowing. I would wear a bra on my head if it would bring about warmer weather.

But yeah, I get your point.
    Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.