Thread: close cal

close cal

when bout did anyone of you had any close call at all

Please define close call cause some of us older CDs consider making it to the bath room without having having a wet spot on our panties a close call
    Sorry just could not resist it.

Quote Originally Posted by cdinmd206 View Post
    Please define close call cause some of us older CDs consider making it to the bath room without having having a wet spot on our panties a close call
    LOL. I could imagine that as I had that myself sometimes also...

Okay back to the topic, assuming the close call here meant being outed, then I had it once when I wore my breast forms in men clothes and went out for a short walk to throw garbage away from my apartment at night. Usually there should not be anyone outside at that time, but suddenly there's a door opened far front of me. Luckily right where I was there's a fire exit to the right of me, so I changed direction to the right immediately before the person came out to see that I have boobs haha. Then once I'm sure that person had walked past the fire exit already, then I came back and safely returned to my room. End of story

- Bonnie

I am sure that most of us could tell you that there is not enough room here to write the number of "close calls" each of us have had. In the 50 years I have been cross dressing i could probably write a book or a novella. Some were funny, some were scary and some just plain dumb bad luck. Just be careful and think about anything you are thinking of doing and be sure that you are ready to accept the consequinces.

Quote Originally Posted by cdinmd206 View Post
    Now that is just too funny! As for the original post,my close calls came as a teen. I did however get caught on this site by my wife,and that's how she found out. Not the best way for sure.

Living in CD Heaven Helen Grandeis's Avatar
    I was at Walmart in the middle of the night and saw who I thought was a loud mouth coworker coming at me about thirty feet away. I quickly turned right into the racks of clothing. Later I learned that it was the night manager and not the coworker who incidentally had failed to report a DWI to our employer (a security violation) and had been terminated.
    Best Wishes for Personal Peace & Happiness
    -
    Helen Grandeis

Surprise visit from the girlfriend after being away at her parents for a few days. Had my suitcase of clothes wide open in my room and nails half painted! managed to get rid of everything in 2 minutes. She still saw some paint on my nails which I said I might have touched something with wet paint on! (poor girl believed me!). Since I'm now out to her, she knows what I had in my nails that day was nail polish!

Children at home don't know about my dressing. Today I got fully dressed- push up bra, skirt and my new 4in heels that I need to break in. Clicked my way to the kitchen for that first cup o joe... Wife calls out from the TV room that our son is in his room.

Hard to run in new heels haha.

I had one last night, I don't know if you would consider it a close call but I had the choice between getting pretty or working out. I choose to workout, cool down, and then get pretty. About the end of my workout I was getting ready to clean up, shower, etc and suddenly my doorbell rang. My father decided to just drop by. My night could have gone very differently if I hadn't worked out first. Or how my downstairs neighbor has a habit of knocking and then opening the door without waiting for a response, that got close a few times

Silver Member
    Unfortunately my close calls have resulted in my being CAUGHT. I've recounted the few that I got away with. Being old and starting young when CDing was illegal it is a wonder that I didn't go to jail. Stopped by police with only a rain coat to cover my cute outfit. Now days I just wear what I want and let the rest do what they want.

Glad I was able to make a few people smile.
    Actually I did have a very close call of the being caught in lingerie. I was in the back bed room using the computer decked in my finest frilly black satin 6 strap garter belt, black stockings, bright red satin panties, very lacy push up bra and a new pair of 4 inch heels. I thought the front door was locked but when I heard my then wife's best friend yell Hey Danny where are you I hit the panic button and went into high gear stripping off clothing. Shoes went flying, literally ripped off the stockings and garter belt, ruining a very good pair of stockings and just had enough time to remove the bra and sling it in a closet and pull a robe on before my now soon to be ex wife's friend walked into the bedroom. By now I am thinking Did I put on makeup? Thankfully no I had not. Wife's friend said when she saw the bedroom light on she figured I was on the computer and started to walk up to the window and knock on it, but figured it may shock me too bad. I am thinking Shock hell, How about you being shocked and me going into heart failure? But I just smiled and said thanks for not doing it. The really funny part is about 6 months later when the wife drunkenly let it slip I like to cross dress she smiled and said I love cross dressers. She bought me my first real dressy type of dress and took me out for a night of clubbing at a few of Washington DC's gay and drag bars. Her husband and my wife did not like to go out clubbing so they would stay at home while she and I went out and had a blast. Darn good arrangement that lasted for about 4 years but all good things come to and end and it ended when she moved away. Sure do miss her.

Probably on Hackett's Bungy Jump in New Zealand,
    My hand actually touched the water.....
    Now that is not supposed to happen.

It is a great back stetching exercise, and invigorating.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

when your out you see some body that you know be for they see you

Closest: I was a teen, while dressed and getting a drink in the kitchen, I heard one of my brothers come in with some of his friends. They were coming to the kitchen for drinks. No where to run, I quietly slipped into the broom closet, and stood very still. Thankfully, they got their fill and headed out again.
    DonnaT

Like today... I was sitting around with a bra and breastforms when I decided to change. No sooner had a I changed and put everything away when my oldest son came by unannounced. He doesn't know about my dressing, so that could have been "interesting".

Once I left my wig out downstairs, and I think my wife saw it. I know she saw some used tissue (for lipstick removal :3 ) down there one time, and she went through one of my old motherboard boxes (she had a good reason, she was making me a present D: ) and found a pair of her clip on ear rings that she doesn't like to wear because it hurts her ears.

So there's that.