Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She just realized what I am...lol...

She just realized what I am...lol...

I was talking to my wife about getting a wig the other day and she said she liked the idea. So we start browsing the web for different styles and colors when she started laughing. I was a little taken back, maybe even a little hurt. While still giggling she said, "your a transvestite". I still wasn't sure if I should be offended or not. She noticed my reaction and quickly reassured me while she wrapped her arms around me and said that she not only loved and accepted me but she also was enjoying this side of me. One of the wigs had a similar style and look that she would try to achieve when she was in high school. This lead her to thinking "in a million years, I would not have imagined myself sitting down with my husband trying to find the sexiest wig for him to wear while cross-dressing." "I am married to a man who I love and adore, who is also a tranny, and I am enjoying it, so strange!"

She is pretty awesome!

A wonderful story! Thank you for sharing it with us. She is a remarkable woman and I hope your properly showing your appreciation. Love to hear stories like these!

Hug
    Rita
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

That is the way it is supposed to be. She is exemplary for her common sense and Love for you. And you must be doing something right too. I think it is being You what or who ever that is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Living in CD Heaven Helen Grandeis's Avatar
    You are living the good life! My wife cries every day. She has never seen me dressed but can't stand the fact that I might.
    Best Wishes for Personal Peace & Happiness
    -
    Helen Grandeis

Banned Read only
    I'm very happy for you Susan. It's so rare to find a woman who can enjoy this side of so many of us.

You need to buy your wife some diamonds - asap!

Wonderful story Susan. Your wife is very special.

My wife is also very accepting and went with me to help me pick out a new wig. We had a wonderful time at two different shops trying on many wigs until we found the perfect one. the shop keepers were also very accepting and had fun with us.

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    My wife and I have fun with what I do, too! It makes it much
    nicer to have a good sense of humor about it. There are days
    here when it is actually kinda funny...LOL.

You are indeed very Lucky!
    I am blessed in that way too in that my wife embraces my female side, we go shopping together and even do each others nails~ In some ways it's funny as although we would never go out with me dressed (I would only maybe pass as the bearded lady!)
    So please treat your wife like the rare jewel she is, and always remember that everyone has their limits and always be sure to be aware of hers and respect them. It's sad to say that far too many CD's / Bigenders or whatever we call ourselves have been in hiding or denial for so long that when we do come out and get acceptance we far too often take advantage of it and go too far and damage the very acceptance we cherish so much.

I have this, too. We are all lucky to have an open minded spouse who we
    can confide in. By your writing style, I can feel how happy both of you are. I know for a fact you do not need advice on how to treat her any better than you are now. Nice to meet you, Mrs. Stevens.
    I am an Artist working in all Mediums including Sexy

That is great! my ex-wife was much the same. We are on good terms and she jokes with me to this day.

Thanks for sharing such a nice moment !

Way to go. I married my best friend and it is fantastic.

Wow! all i can say is Wow! so cool, very happy for you

I feel a healthy envy right now. You're so lucky.
    I try once to aboard the subject with my girlfriend... wasn't very happy about it.

Tranny is just a shortened descriptive word for a transistor radio.

Maybe they went out of fashion before you were born.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hey so am I.

Platinum Member
    Very awesome. What a great woman.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

My wife is also very accepting. She'll come home with clothes, make up Nd other goodies. The only thing she's not crazy about is seeing me in a wig. A very small price to pay.

Susan,

Your story and others like it are one of the big reasons I come here and enjoy reading how Good Life can be!

Oh, what a wonderful story. It gave me a grin <<THIS>> big. Thank you for brightening my whole day.

Like others, I am encouraged by your wife's acceptance and your mutual love. This is an uncommon, though not unheard situation which many wish to achieve.
    Speaking personally, I would fall off my chair in astonishment if that were to happen to me, but I still hold out hope. Perhaps I would enjoy falling.

Best wishes
    MsVal

How fun for you both! It would be so great if all wives or girlfriends were so supportive!! Enjoy each other!!

I was lucky to have a girlfriend who accepted my "secret". She even bought me panties on more than one occasion!

Aspiring Member
    A lot of us don't like the word transvestite. But, it is a clinical word, first put forth in the early 1900s by one Magnus Hirschfeld, a sexologist working in Germany I believe. Its Latin for "across clothes". But down thru the years it has like many other words taken on new meanings, often derogatory. But it is what it is. Accept it or reject it but by definition it is what we are.

My ex-wife was curious and somewhat supportive but just not really interested in understanding that part of me.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Susan,

What a great story and what a great wife. She definitely seem comfortable with your CDing and that is always a great place to be.

Hugs

Isha