Thread: UK girls, M & S sale alert!

UK girls, M & S sale alert!

If you are in the UK then get thee to Marks & Spencer straightaway. They have some great sale items. We bought four skirts from M&S in Shrewsbury, mainly flirty gypsy styles, some were knocked down from 39UKP to 9UKP. One nice cotton skirt cost just 5UKP. The whole lot came to less than 50UKP...with a cotton top thrown in

Of course, we just had to spend all the money we had saved...in the lingerie dept downstairs

Quote Originally Posted by Lilith
    If you are in the UK then get thee to Marks & Spencer straightaway. They have some great sale items. We bought four skirts from M&S in Shrewsbury, mainly flirty gypsy styles, some were knocked down from 39UKP to 9UKP. One nice cotton skirt cost just 5UKP. The whole lot came to less than 50UKP...with a cotton top thrown in

Of course, we just had to spend all the money we had saved...in the lingerie dept downstairs
    Hi Lilith
    thanks for the info there seams to be many a sale bargain to be had in the UK high st at the moment.
    regarding Marks & Spencers for even more bargains have you tried their outlets in the shopping villages dotted about the country i recently visited the one in Gunwarf Quays in Portsmouth and got some lovely Lingerie at a fraction of their usual retail price.
    Happy shopping!!!
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]Jenny ~ x ~

My Group on Yahoo

Quote Originally Posted by jenny c
    Regarding Marks & Spencers for even more bargains have you tried their outlets in the shopping villages dotted about the country i recently visited the one in Gunwarf Quays in Portsmouth and got some lovely Lingerie at a fraction of their usual retail price.
    I agree totally Jenny. I have been known to spend a good few pounds in the M&S outlet near York. Still very good quality clothes but at knock down prices.
    [SIZE="4"]
    Take care,

Emma
    [/SIZE]

Don't tempt me with news of sales... Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]