Thread: I really need to dress but can't

I really need to dress but can't

I've been dressing for over a year and I've never tried not to do it. I usually dress once and then don't think about it for sometime. I eventually dress again. Always at home.

Things changed a bit this year because my younger brother moved in with me. And I don't have that much time alone at home anymore. And I really feel a need to put on one of my dresses, or pantys or anything. I want to put on my female clothes so badly, and wear my perfume and nail polish. I want to DRESS!!

But I really can't with my baby brother here. He just moved in and we are getting to re-meet each other. Get to know each other again. He has changed since I moved out from my parents'. He is very conservative and if I told him I dressed he wouldn't take it very well.

Hope some members can give me an opinion about what to do.

Platinum Member
    You might want to begin by trying to broaden your younger brothers horizons a bit. I wouldn't put it in personal terms just yet.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You don't have your own room?
    DonnaT

This is very tough one. Maybe have conversations, and somehow bring it up, about someone in the news, or, that you know, who does it, and see what he volunteers. You may need to go to a motel or little trip.

Casey4321

Feel your pain

Quote Originally Posted by Alice Torn View Post
    This is very tough one. Maybe have conversations, and somehow bring it up, about someone in the news, or, that you know, who does it, and see what he volunteers. You may need to go to a motel or little trip.
    I also have trouble finding time to dress fully and reach my full inner girl potential.

Aspiring Member
    Hi Michelle

It depends how much younger your brother is. Can you not encourage him to go out more, to build up his own circle of friends and be more independent. That way you may have more time to yourself and have some girl time.

Good Luck

Vikky

I agree with kindl93, maybe it’s time to broaden your brother’s horizons, but then I suspect that his taking it well isn’t your main concern. I suspect the real reason is that your parents don’t know and you’re afraid that baby brother will spill the beans. You moved out from your parent’s home, but are you self-supporting or are your parents still supporting you in some way?

This probably not what you want to hear but it’s your home, not your little brother’s, if your brother’s sheltered outlook on life is going to impinge on your own happiness and peace of mind you need to tell little brother to move out and go find a place of his own. If you need privacy to dress, and apparently you do, then little brother can’t continue to live with you. The alternative is that you will continue to be miserable.
    Babs

Once you have re established a good rappour with him something may come up that will help you broach the subject.
    Being away from home does change everyone's outlook.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I don't know the circumstances he moved in with you but if you wish to re-meet each other your CDing is part of you and before he gets too comfortable in YOUR home you should be honest with him and you needn't suffer. If he wouldn't take it very well he has one option. Just my two cents worth.

Bye-Bye Lisa
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Hey I'm very conservative but still love dressing. Maybe he is more receptive than you might think. I can understand though a family member is tougher to deal with than an outsider.....

Well, I don't see too many options here; You wait for the right time to tell him and hope for the best, or if you REALLY don't want to tell him you can try dating with people with your same interest and dress in their house (or parties, meetings etc) or you just try to avoid dressing until he's leaving