Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mixed feelings about posting

Mixed feelings about posting

I find myself starting a thread or a post only to stop and cancel it. I am in a fairly rare set of circumstances which my Wife of 16 years enjoys the CD side of me and I have found total acceptance. I know there are many more who have not now, and may never obtain such acceptance from their Wives. With that knowledge, I find myself more reluctant to post on anything which may cause more stress or depression to those individuals. First, forgive me if I have caused additional strain because of my previous disclosures of acceptance. Second, where should the line be drawn, or is there a line?

Banned Read only
    Post away! It gives hope and proves that cross dressing is not the death of relationships

Susan post away, it shows to others that there can be happiness and that it's not all doom and gloom
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

please post pics all you want,this is America!

No lines here, Susan - everyone here is a grown up and what you have to say is your story... Others can choose not to read it if they don't want to...

But if you never post it, nobody will ever read it!

Publish and be d*mned!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    The only thing that prevents me from posting is that I don't have much to offer in the way of interest to others. At least that's the way I see it. Therefore, it's nice to read the musings of others and just make comments where I think appropriate. You can't apologise for your life being OK, just post and let others decide if they want to read, comment or ignore.

My wife is OK with my CDing but not overjoyed I'd add. That's my life and I live with it happily like that.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Gold Member
    It is nice to know that some of us have an agreeing wife.
    My wife was OK with my dressing, and even picked out dresses for me to wear.
    Thank you for posting.
    Rader

Bisexual GG
    It's also reassuring for the other accepting wives. So many of the posts I read are about issues between CDers and the GGs they are dating/married to. I really feel like the oddball at times, it's good to know I'm not the only one who actually enjoys being with a CDer. It's been about a week since the last time I was able to have a "girls' night" with Brea and I'm looking forward to the next one, I actually kind of miss her right now.

Ria imagine how I feel being married to a TS...I'm sure some of the newer GGS must think I need my head examined lol
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

I agree with most here, Susan. Post anything you like. As stated, your circumstances give hope to those who desire that type pot acceptance. You are a lucky girl!

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    For what it's worth, I'm Always interested in whatever any of us has to say.

I've sat here reading for 48 hrs straight a few times. And...I'd do that more often
    if it wasn't for having to work...LOL!

Banned Read only
    Post away! I have my big girl panties on! Hey, I don't venture out into the world en femme, but, I still enjoy seeing and reading about those who do.

My wife & children support me in so many ways.

So I think you should share your experiences, dear. By sharing what we did and how we manage our positive relationship, we could be providing tools for people earlier in the cycle to use in theirs.

As a dear friend once said:
    "Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want."

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Banned Read only
    Well, 4 things to consider...

1] There is absolutely no way to know how folks will interpret your thread and that includes the "authorities". A perfectly fine thread one month might not be acceptable a few months later.

2] You won't die if your thread gets closed or deleted.

3] Questions have to come from someone, and a "good one" has the potential to allow or even prod some to think "outside the box".

4] Most will simply ignore that which they have no interest in or can't relate to.

It's best not to worry about lines because ANYthing asked has the potential to help others.

Some of us live the life vicariously. Don't take away the oxygen we need to survive.

Best wishes
    MsVal

Susan
    Like you I am fortunate enough to have a wife that enjoys this part of me. Like you I an often hesitant to post things. I would hate to make someone else's situation harder. On the other hand what other outlet is there. Things are so much fun and there are so many exciting things happening you just want to share. The hardest part of having a secret life is you just can't tell the cool stories.

I am really happy you are able to share this with your wife. I know what an amazing thing that is. We aren't alone. I know of half a dozen or so couples similar to ours. And considering a year ago I didn't know anyone transgendered...

Hug
    Rita
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

I agree, post away. Your posts will not affect others because their situation is what it is, Sharing what you have only brings a smile to many of us.

Susan - you're lucky that you have broached the issue. Mine has known about my pantie-wearing from the start but becomes 'vaguely uncomfortable' sometimes and she is not yet aware of my recent 'Pink Fog' developments...... Trying to find the right way to maintain our very intimate relationship without undermining her confidence in us is paramount and I am looking for inspiration, hence one of the reasons for joining this forum to learn from others. Your story I'm sure would help me and others in a similar predicament....
    Last edited by Kays_Heels; 03-14-2014 at 05:11 PM. Reason: typo

your post reminded me of the moody blues song "nights in white satin", "letters are written, never meaning to send" .
    so did a search looked it up and listened,
    its about love, we all come here looking for it, the lyrics mean different things to me now because im different now,
    so by posting this you helped spread a little love for me tonight,
    so just keep posting and let the cards fall where they may....
    Last edited by mykell; 03-14-2014 at 06:55 PM.
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    Ria imagine how I feel being married to a TS...I'm sure some of the newer GGS must think I need my head examined lol
    We all agree Sandra, you need your head examined but we overlook that fact because we love you.

Hello Susan, I found that reading some of the posts from those that made the reveal and all ended well to be very inspiring to the point of wanting to reveal all of this to my SO. But knowing that not everyone gets that type of response, am still unable to do so.
    Regardless of my current situation, I think that any thread can make me think things through. you never know you may end up helping someone in someway or another. I say posting is what this is all about, it's up to the reader to decide if it's trash or treasure.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Everybody has a different comfort level and I enjoy reading postings from those who are more adventurous than I am. If we all posted to the most restrictive level there wouldn't be any posts!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

We're all sisters in this venture. When one of us is accepted, we are all accepted. The converse is also true, BTW.

Post away! As others have said, it's a nice reminder of what can be.
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

Quote Originally Posted by reb.femme View Post
    The only thing that prevents me from posting is that I don't have much to offer in the way of interest to others... Rebecca
    I used to feel that way and am still in a position where I don't have much to offer. But, we are all on a continuum... some are just starting out while others have more or less gone all the way. The rest of us are somewhere in between those two opposites. So feel free to share your thoughts and ask your questions. Surely you have some and the rest of us can take a certain amount of reassurance from your posts in that we then realize that there are others out here just like us with the same thoughts, feelings, concerns... and questions!

Like you, I'm fortunate in that my wife is accepting as well. But that acceptance stays within the confines of our home and I'm perfectly OK with that. Given my size, shape & height, it would be easier for me to pass as a Mack truck than a woman! One should never apologize for their position in life so long as it was come by honestly. So, tell us about it...

Lacy PJs
    Last edited by Katey888; 03-15-2014 at 04:50 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit to add to existing post