Thread: Growth Spurt update

Growth Spurt update

Hi all,

Well done for the New section, brilliant.

Thanks to that wonderful formula evanesce I awake with yet another growth spurt , they seem to have grown over the Hols.

Under breast band measures at 40.75 and around the breasts they are now exactly with a soft nipple rather than hard, 46.25 inches which is the largest yet.

My boobs are not really a female shape yet, but my gosh you know they are there as they keep banging my arms now when leaning over in the chair. More importantly the aroela has puffed up and is level with the top ofthe nipple, no nipple increase as yet but the areola ceratainly makes them look female when warm, and the sides of the breasts are so sore.

For the doubters I have detailed pics every 2 weeks ,you can actually tell they are herb breasts as the shape is different, most girls on synthetics grow the areola and nipples first, with herb breasts the breast starts prior then the nipples and areola develops.

Hugs and Excitement

Julie

As far as I'm aware, someone on synthetic hormones grows breasts just like a normal girl does during puberty. Synthetics mimic female hormones, so if herbs merely weakly mimic female hormones, why would they grow differently?

I know I sound like a doubter, but that's because I am.

Take care
    Maria
    xxx

i agree

Actually Maria , I totally agree with you "why do they grow differently", but the fact is they do, it is a question I am atempting to find answer too.
    From what I can conclude it seems that synthetics grow glands first , where herbs grow breast tissue first then milk glands which alters the shape considerably.

Julie

Well if someone is on synthetic hormones and is taking prostegen as well as estrogen then there would be accelerated glandular development as prostegen's effect on breasts is mostly glandular and not creating fat cells.

Julie, you said that you had a spurt after the festive season, it could be that this is just extra fat being laid down in existing fat cells rather than actual growth of new cells. Have you gained any weight over the holidays?

Haley Pink~

Hmmm?

Ok where do you get this product?
    Oh, and I don't need a weight gain, LOL...
    Haley

Hooray ! Who Cares About that!

Give me a miracle cure anyday. I don't care. I need progesterone now! And throw in a few estrogene for good measure as well. I need boobies. Can anyone give me my proscribed measure of female hormones? The answer is "NO!" Emphatically "No!" You do not hold the answer to my question. My bad! I mean't for one of you to prescribe to me your particular method of breast enhancement procedures.I am totally out of options as of this posting. I will endeavor to do what is expedient to this problem. Love 2 kiss,
    [SIZE=4]Darlena
    [/SIZE]

fat

Helena,

Actually, you have a very good point there,
    Yes sadly I did put on weight, but the good news is that now the weights back to normal and I still have the expanded growth.

The shape has changed now though, there is a band under each arm, stretching from under the arm to the edge of the breast, so it seems they have grown to the side and under the breasts.

Sideways rather than forwards, if that makes any sense ?

Julie,

s

Also , they are as sore as hell today, so they must be doing something ?

Julie