Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it wrong to be turned on when dressed.

Is it wrong to be turned on when dressed.

Well, I am sure some of you girls have felt the same. I dress a couple of times a week sometimes more and it always makes me feel really sensual.

I usually have a moment of doubt before, thinking, "I'm tired, do i really want to go through all that effort", but then I say to myself,' come on this is what you are, do it' and then i paint my nails and that's it I'm hooked and here we go. I always love the whole dressing up moments. The shaving my body, putting on my lingerie, especially if it is new. But when it comes to make up, there is something about that whole thing and when i put my lipstick on at the end I get a twinge.

There is just something about doing the whole thing that makes me feel sexy. I know that I have to do it and it isn't just a sexual gratification thing because I often dress just to be dressed and when I do, I usually sleep with my stockings and panties and a teddy. I love waking up and feeling those wonderful items next to my body.

I have often thought that I should ware my lingerie under my cloths when i go to work but haven't yet. I know that there are many people who do and one day i will but there is something that always stops me. Who knows, the thought of being in a car accident or something and then being found out, which is silly really because one part of me wants everyone to know that I cross dress and the other thinks that It would be detrimental to my custody arrangements with my daughter.

Anyway, I still feel very excited when I am dressed, which isn't a crime and I am sure that there are many others who feel the same.

Lucy Lou xxx

Banned Read only
    Wrong? No

But Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry silly. Humans don't have the capacity to control what turns them on.

Or OFF. [In the case of GGs] Worrying or obsessing over something we have no control over simply does not make sense.

The Reality is... Love does not conquer all despite many here who insist it should.

Lastly, the majority here obviously put the O phase behind them with the passing years.

But some don't.

Non-Binary / Two-Spirit

Is it wrong to be turned on when dressed.

Lucy Lou wrote: "Is it wrong to be turned on when dressed?"

For myself, I see the first part of the question... "Is it wrong to be turned on..." my quick answer is No. I acknowledged that I'm a sexual being and arousal is part of being me and I like who I am. So naturally if I add the next section of the question... "... when dressed?" my answer is still No. Why should what I wear make a difference? They're just clothes, male or female.

Now I will tell you I don't feel that flush as much now that I dress full time. These are the clothes I wear everyday and so it seems normal to me like I used to feel waring male clothes, if that makes sense.

Before I went full time I under dressed everyday, wore female under clothes. It did acclimate me to not being aroused as much.
    Don't suppress who you are inside your heart. Let the world know how special you really are. Don't forget to smile as you share. It will come through in your beautiful words.

Your Sister/Brother,
    Debbie/Steve

it is funny that you made the comment about drumming or drummer because that is what I am, A drummer, and a good one at that. Lucy Lou.xx {:

Platinum Member
    Hi Lucy, How can it be so wrong if it feels so good.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Good point. it does feel good so 'what the hell.' Thanks. lucy xx

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar
    Is it wrong to be turned on when dressed?

No, it happens to me every time.
    May you live long and prosper.
    Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
    "Smiling makes my face ache." F. N. Furter

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    I think western society in general has made crossdressing a bit of a taboo. But this is the same societal norm that has vilified homosexuality as well. and we see how those norms are being turned upside down now.

I think if you enjoy doing it, aren't harming yourself or your loved ones then why not dress? and hey if you can be turned on by it too so much the better.

Not at all!

In fact, if dressing guaranteed getting turned on a lot of macho men would be getting pretty and their wives would be cheering them on!

It's save a lot of those $10 little blue pills!

Sadly or luckily, that tendency tends to wane with age. Dressing is decidedly non-sexual for me.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Lucy, I'm 70. Which means some of my friends r about that age, too. All of us agree, when u get older? ANY sex is good sex!

I've been getting excited looking at Sherry in my mirror and pictures for 16 years. It doesn't happen all the time anymore. And, I wonder if I'll still want to dress if the time comes when she never turns me on?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

When I first started dressing i got turned on all the time. Now that I am older, it only happens occasionally. If it's not hurting anyone enjoy it.

I am choosing not to dressed unless i am really in the mood, i don't want to lose the thrill. I get turned on when i plan to dress and as i am dressing, but when i am dressed it tends to make me feel relaxed and sensual and less likely to go finish myself off.

I have worn delicates under my man clothes but now, because it IS actually a sexual activity for me, i don't do it at work and when i am being Dad, simply because it isn't appropriate. I don't want to turn myself on sexually around people that are not similarly motivated/inclined/predisposed/consenting.

I don't want to overcompensate for a long history of self-repression by taking yet more energy from other important aspects of my life. So i won't be playing chess with my friend tonight en femme, even though he would probably be cool with it, because me being turned on would distort my ability to relate to him as a friend as he deserves.

One day i will meet a Xdressing chess player, i would even stoop to backgammon,cards or checkers.

Tanya, I am a cross dressing chess player, also backgammon and scrabble. I'd try to thump you no matter what either player was wearing. I play lots of games with my grandchildren, but I am not out to them so I'd only be underdressed...

To the OP's point, yes, even after all these years I can get turned on by dressing... If I want to, and I decide to slow down and really get into it. Especially when I am putting on the same kind of stuff that triggered me more than 50 years ago - stockings, corset or girdle, bra and slip. These days my wardrobe is a lot bigger than that, and most of the time I am just getting dressed without putting attention on my turn-on, but it is always there and accessible.
    Last edited by Jackie7; 03-15-2014 at 11:35 PM.

right, wrong...hmmm.
    I dropped my motorcycle on I 405 and my wife was concerned that someone might notice that i was wearing panties...went through a series of medical tests where my choice of clothing was pretty obvious and no one really cared.
    Trisha

After all these years I still feel turned on by crossdressing. The day it dose nothing for me is the day I quit, just that simple. But then I am a crossdresser and don't have any problem with that and understood it very early in the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

i'm a Pacific North West gurl that has lived in a few other places, but i always find my way back.
    turned on? oh, i have no problem being turned on dressing or after being dressed. i am turned on, but it's a funny way: i'm not sexually looking for a partner, but i feel very sexual--flirty and alive. i have outward signs of being turned on--the pokies in my bra and thankfully the tuck and tape keep the other in check. i smile, i flirt, i giggle, and i have a good time and all the time i'm very turned on and feel it--it's intoxicating, and i love it!
    hugs,
    lesli

I always have the light turned on when I am dressed because it is difficult to admire my overall beauty when in the dark.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    If I had to make a list of what Cding does for me the turn on would be no1. I might just take some time now to complete my list I think by the time I've finished I won't want to wear drab at all !

For me it's taking the first steps in a pair of heels and stockings
    When all dressed . I could walk for hours when done up . Love it

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I have noticed recently that dressing has been turning me on " again"....nothing too crazy...but enough to make me notice I am a little bit excited.

Yes, I am turned on every once in a while myself. It just kind of adds to the fun in my dressing!!

I'm kind of getting turned on just reading this thread. There's something about the feeling of fem clothing and the look in the mirror that evokes this feeling. Wrong or right is a matter of opinion.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Dressing up used to turn me on a lot. Now that I do it more often, it just feels much more natural.

I feel sensual, sexy and very relaxed when dressed up.

If I buy new heels or new panties, usually, the first time I try them on, it turns me on but the effect quickly fades away.
    That tells me that dressing up is not primarily a sexual activity for me but rather part of who I really am

xoxo
    Kellie

Is it wrong? No

Do I feel the same? Sometimes... not always

Do other things turn me on? Often - and I don't have to be dressed for this to happen...

Is that all just a human reaction? You betcha! Only a crime if you flaunt your... excitement.. somewhere public, where you would justifiably be arrested...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I don't think I have ever dressed without being aroused, especially by certain items, such as high heels, satin dresses, and lipstick. So maybe fetish dressing (which I suppose equals that which arouses us) is sort of a subset of crossdressing. I usually wear wigs when dressing, but they do not arouse me. Nor do pantyhose. It's all very confusing, but it's also harmless. Of course there is nothing wrong with it. We can all be turned on by different things. If it doesn't hurt anyone, just enjoy it.